赖世雄旅游观光英语通 第70期:兑现旅行支票 Cashing Traveler's Checks
日期:2013-11-04 16:23

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

Cashing Traveler's Checks

兑现旅行支票

Kathy enters the bank and goes to the first available teller.

凯西走进银行后到第一个有空的银行柜员前。

T:Good afternoon, miss. How can I help you today?

行员:小姐,午安。今天有什么需要我为你效劳的?

K:I'd like to cash these traveler's checks, please.

凯西:我想把这些旅行支票兑换成现金,麻烦你了。

T:Fine. Do you have any ID?

行员:好的。你有任何身分证明吗?

K:Yes, here's my passport. Do you need any other ID?

凯西:有,我的护照在这儿。你需要任何其它的身分证明吗?

T:No, that's fine. Thank you. Let's see...that's, and you want to change that into euros?

行员:不,这样就可以了,谢谢。我看看……共三百元美金,你想换成我们的瑞典币克朗吗?

K:Yes, that's right. Thank you.

凯西:是的,没错,谢谢。

T:Today's exchange rate is 0.75 euro for one U.S. dollar, so I owe you 225. Now, how would you like your money?

行员:今天的汇率是0.75欧元对一美元。所以我应该给你两百廿五欧元。那么,你的钱要怎么个换法?

K:Pardon?

凯西:对不起,请再说一遍?

T:In what denominations would you like your euros?

行员:你要兑换什么面值的欧元?

K:Oh. Well, I'd like four fifty-euro bills, two twenties and one five.

凯西:哦。嗯,我要四张五十元纸币,两张二十元纸币,一张五元纸币,麻烦你了。

T:Right. Here you are. Thank you very much.

行员:好的。请你点收。非常谢谢。

K:And thank you!

凯西:也谢谢你了!

精讲部分

1. teller 银行柜员

2. ID 身份证明

3 .change A into B 把A换成B

4. exchange rate 汇率

5. How would you like your money?你的钱要怎么个换法?

6. Pardon?对不起,请再说一遍?

7. denomination 币值单位;面值

分享到
重点单词
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • denominationn. 名称,教派,面额
  • exchangen. 交换,兑换,交易所 v. 交换,兑换,交易
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的