1. put two and two together 根据事实推理
例句：If we put two and two together, we might come up with the right answer.
2. two heads are better than one 人多智广；三个臭皮匠，顶个诸葛亮
例句：After all, two heads are better than one. Two people working together can get better results.
3. there are no two ways about it 别无选择；没有退路
例句：We have to win this game, and there are no two ways about it.
4. of two minds 举棋不定，犹豫不决
例句：He always seems to be of two minds on important matters.
别指望 他能做出决定。 在重要事情上他好像总拿 不定主意。
5. two shakes of a lamb's tail 迅速地；简易地
例句：But with any luck, we could solve the problem in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
6. kill two birds with one stone 一箭双雕，一举两得
例句：I always get my nails manicured while I get my hair cut, that way I can kill two birds with one stone.
7. two wrongs don't make a right 负负不得正
例句：But we must remember that two wrongs don't make a right. If someone does something bad to you, you should not do the same to him.
8. two's company, three's a crowd 俩人结伴，三人添乱
例句：Two's company, three's a crowd, so please don't come with my girlfriend and me.