(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation Two
对话二
M: Thank you for calling Saks Fifth Avenue department store.
欢迎致电萨克斯第五大道百货商店 。
How can I be of assistance to you today?
有什么我能帮忙的吗?
W: Hello. I was in your store this past weekend and bought a few items.
你好 。上周末我在你们店里买了些东西 。
Yesterday, my friend told me that the annual anniversary sales'd begun.
昨天我朋友告诉我周年庆甩卖已经开始了 。
It turned out she bought the same sweater as I did but for a much lower price.
她和我买了件一样的毛衣,但花的钱要少很多 。
M: Yes. Our anniversary sales started on Monday.
是的 。我们店的周年庆甩卖周一开始了 。
We do offer price adjustments within seven days of purchase to ensure our customers' satisfaction.
我们确实七天甩卖促销中做了些价格调整,确保顾客能满意 。
You said you did the purchase here this past weekend?
您说是在上周末购买的?
W: Yes. I was shopping in your store last Sunday afternoon.
是的 。我是上周日下午在店里买的 。
M: That would definitely fall within the price adjustment window.
那个时候肯定是处于调价窗口了 。
Do you have an account with us?
您有本店的账户吗?
We can credit your account directly with the difference if you wish.
如果您愿意,我们可以直接在您的账户中补偿差价 。
Otherwise we can send a gift card by mail if you prefer.
另外,若您愿意,我们也可以寄一份购物卡 。
W: Crediting my account would be wonderful. Thank you.
账户里补偿差价更好 。谢谢了 。
Now that you mention there's a sale going on, I do remember a dress I quite like when I was in the shop on Sunday.
既然你提到了还在甩卖,我记得周日在店里有一条裙子我很喜欢 。
Is it on offer as well?
这条裙子还在卖吗?
M: Yes, ma'am.
还在卖,女士 。
All the new arrivals are 15-20% off.
所有新款都打八五折到八折 。
In addition to the sale, we're running a promotion for complimentary tailoring if you need it.
除了甩卖,我们还有个免费裁剪的促销活动,如果您需要的话 。
W: That's good news.
这可太好了 。
The dress really caught my eye but I did have some concerns about the length.
这条裙子很吸引我,但我有点担心长度 。
How long will the alterations take?
改衣服要花多久?
M: Our tailoring department guarantees alterations to be completed within five working days.
我店的裁缝部保证五个工作日改好衣服 。
If you like, I can set one aside for you.
如您愿意,我可以为您预留一个位置 。
If you're able to come this afternoon, you can give your name to the sales manager and they will be able to assist you.
如果您能下午就来,可以向销售经理报上姓名,他们将能协助您了 。
Questions 5 to 8 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
请根据你刚刚听到的对话回答问题5至问题8 。
5. What do we learn about Saks department store?
问题5:关于萨克斯百货商店我们知道了什么?
6. What does the man say Saks department store offers?
问题6:男士说了萨克斯百货商店提供什么?
7. What does the woman want the store to do to address the price difference?
问题7:女士希望商店采取什么措施解决差价问题?
8. What is the service Saks department store offers in addition to the promotion sale?
问题8:除了促销甩卖,萨克斯百货商店还提供什么服务?