七岁男孩百老汇剧院失初吻
日期:2020-01-04 16:42

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
h~rVH)Ics6[*s(+U04Z,^U~nFJ

Now how old is your son? Josh. Seven.
你儿子乔什几岁了 七岁
Because last year you were in one of the plays in new york, Uma Thurman and you,
因为去年你和乌玛瑟曼一块在纽约演一个戏
The presumed woman and your son and uma's daughter struck up quite the friendship, is this true?
你儿子和乌玛的女儿建立了很好的友谊 有这回事吗
To almost a worrying degree.
到了一个令人担忧的地步
As you know when you do a play on broadway you kind of end up living in the theater which you think,
如你所知 你在百老汇演戏 你最后有点像是生活在你所感受到的剧院中
Oh great, I have all this time with my kid and the reality is you don't at all, so you end up kind of moving into the theater.
太棒了 这段时间都和我孩子在一块 现实则不是这样 你最后像是浸入了剧院之中
But backstage they had their little play room and one day we opened the play room and they both poped up from behind the couch, both of them.
但是在后台 他们有一个玩耍的房间 有天我们打开房间 然后他们突然从沙发后面闪现 两个人
And they were both obviously so nervous.
他们都显然很紧张
Luna, uma's daughter walked out, what is going on?
露娜 乌玛的女儿走了出去 发生什么了
I think i guess i just had my first kiss.
我觉得刚才我的初吻没了
How old? Five, six, seven. Kids these days! Wow.
多大 五六七岁 现在的孩子啊 哇
Think about that, your first kiss backstage behind a couch in a broadway theater.
想想 你的初吻是在一个百老汇剧院的后台的沙发上
With uma thurman's daughter, what could possibly go wrong?
还是和乌玛瑟曼的女儿 有什么问题呢
His life is a real down hill tra jectory.
他的生活是一条下山的轨迹
What do you remember about your first kiss?
你还记得你的初吻吗
It was so bleak, i'm surprised i ever kissed anyone again after that.
很黯淡 我很惊讶 在那以后我还会吻别人
Really. I was quite a late bloomer in terms of all my friends had done it so i had seen people doing it.
真的吗 我初吻有点晚 我的朋友都做过了 我看过人们做

U6YcieBB~Hzc3

七岁男孩.png

!I&PCHYFnWq;DOD

And then i thought well, i am going to have to kiss somebody otherwise i'm weird.
然后我就想 我要吻个人 否则我就是个怪人
And i was at a party and the person who wanted to kiss me was american, of course.
我去了一个派对 想吻我的人是美国人 当然
A terrible past i'm now stuck on.
一段不堪回首的过去
Anyway i was a really militant vegetarian at the time and he had eaten a meat lover's pizza.
我那时是个激进的素食主义者 他吃了肉披萨
So massive trauma and also i had not worked out.
好大的创伤 我也没有经验
And i thought kissing was more of like a sort of dry experience.
我以为接吻是一种干干的体验
As it was happening i realize oh there is all that kind of wetty activity inside the other person's mouth,
吻的时候我才知道 嘴里是各种湿润的交流
with the lots of bits of sausages in as well.
还有很多香肠渣渣
So i told my mum, i said i need to go home now, i've had a horrible experience with meat.
妈妈 我要回家 我经历了可怕的肉食体验
Well, we tracked him down. No!I'm kidding. You can imagine. I have been left with a weak spot on the past.
我们找找这个人吧 不 我在开玩笑 你可以想象 过去给我留下了一个弱点
The irony is he now works for Domino's and... Ha ha ha.
讽刺的是他现在在多米诺披萨店工作 哈哈哈

@1fFzBdzojM6;vF6OG+d9Sqq&!@Neq8##aX;ivnJi6r^
分享到