(单词翻译:单击)
So if I get the screen switched over,
如果我把屏幕切换一下,
we've got a wireless camera here, and I'd like to show you what this thing looks like. Come on in.
我们这里有一个无线摄像头,我想给你们展示一下它的样子 。切进来吧 。
You got to see this thing in person, but I'll do the best I can with video.
你得亲自来看,但我会尽量用视频展示 。
This is iMac. The whole thing is translucent. You can see into it. It's so cool.
这就是iMac 。整个机器是半透明的 。你可以看到里面 。这很酷 。
We've got stereo speakers on the front. We've got infrared right up here.
前面是立体声喇叭 。红外线在这里 。
We've got the CD-Rom drive right in the middle. We've got dual stereo headphone jacks.
把光驱放在正中间 。这里是双立体声耳机插孔 。
We've got the coolest mouse on the planet right here. Come on around.
这里是世界上最酷的鼠标 。来转到这边 。
All of the connectors are inside one beautiful little door here, the internet, the USB stuff.
所有的连接器都在一个漂亮的小孔里面,互联网,USB接口 。
Around the back, we've got a really great handle here.
在机器背后,这里有一个很棒的把手 。
The back of this thing looks better than the front of the other guys, by the way.
顺便说一下,这台机器的后面看起来要比其他机器的前面更棒 。
And then the we're on the side.
然后我们来到另一边 。
So let's take one more, one more swing around it, so that you can see this is what it looks like.
让我们再绕它转一圈,这样你就能看到它的样子了 。
And again, you've got to see one of these things in person. Great.
再说一次,你必须亲自去看这台机器 。简直太出色了 。
Yeah, I've got some slides of what this looks like too.
我也有一些关于这台机器的幻灯片 。
I mean, this is incredible compared to anything else out there. It looks like it's from another planet.
和其他任何东西相比较,它简直是令人难以置信的 。看起来就像是来自另一个星球 。
And a good planet, a planet with better designers.
一个优秀的星球,一个有更优秀的设计师的星球 。