(单词翻译:单击)
So we think iMac's gonna be a really big deal. Now, what should it be?
所以我们认为iMac将会成为一个大事件 。它应该是什么样子呢?
Well, we went out and we looked at all of the consumer products out there.
嗯,我们去看了所有的消费性产品 。
This is a picture of one of the better ones.
这是一张其中相对更好的一些的照片 。
And we notice some things about them pretty much universally.
我们注意到它们的一些普遍的特点 。
The first is they're really slow. They're very slow.
首先是它们的运行速度真的很慢 。它们运行的非常慢 。
They're all using last year's processor, very, very slow.
它们都在使用去年的处理器,非常非常慢 。
Second is they've all got pretty crummy displays on them.
其次,它们的显示屏都很糟糕 。
They're generally 13 inch, a few 14 inch. And the quality of them is very poor.
一般是13英寸,或14英寸 。而且质量很差 。
Uh, Apple designs all its own display, so we're used to something much better, but these are pretty bad.
苹果会自己设计所有的显示屏,所以我们习惯了更好的东西,但这些都很糟糕 。
Likely no networking on them. Some have it. Most don't. Old generation I/O devices.
它们也不能联网 。一些可以 。大多数都不行 。还有老旧的输入输出设备 。
And what that means is their lower performance and they're harder to use
这意味着它们的性能更差,更难以使用,
and most of them aren't so, plug and play, and these things are ugly.
大多数都不是这样,即插即用,这些东西很丑陋 。
So, let me tell you about iMac.
接下来让我给你们讲一下iMac 。