(单词翻译:单击)
And let's build in a lot of communications.
让我们建立起大量的通信 。
This thing's got a hundred megabit Ethernet as standard. Now why?
它的标准是100兆的以太网,原因何在?
Because a lot of our education customers wanna put these high speed networks in and because we're seeing it in homes.
因为我们的很多教育客户,想要把这些高速网络加入进去,因为我们在家里就能看到 。
Approximately 10 percent of the homes in Silicon Valley now have classified wiring in them.
约10%的硅谷房屋已将网络布线进行分类 。
We're starting to see lots of home networks emerging, a fast modem and also 4 megabit infrared built-in.
我们开始看到许多家庭网络显现,一个快速的调制解调器和4兆内置红外线 。
You wanna be in your digital photographs and from your digital camera built into every product.
你希望出现在你的数码相片中,每一个产品中都有数码摄像头 。
We are going to the new generation of I/O.
接下来我们说一下新一代的输入输出设备 。
12 megabit universal serial bus (2 ports) were leaving the old apple I/O behind.
12兆通用串行总线(2个端口)淘汰了老旧的苹果输入输出设备 。
Stereo surround sound built into every product and a great, great keyboard and mouse.
环绕立体声内置在每个产品,以及非常非常出色的键盘和鼠标中 。
Now, ha! This is what they look like today.
哈!这就是它们现如今的样子 。
And I would like to take the privilege of showing you what they're going to look like from today on. This is iMac.
我很荣幸地向你们展示从今天开始它们将会是什么样子 。这就是iMac 。