哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第429期
日期:2019-03-04 13:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What that means is what we do, how we act, what we think about, how we interpret the world, what we focus on.
意向活动包括我们的所作所为所想,我们对世界的诠释,和我们关注的焦点
In essence, what 1504 is about.
简而言之,就是这门课的内容
What we have discussed since the first class, what we're gonna discuss even more in the second half of the semester.
包括我们从第一节课开始讨论的内容,以及下半学期我们将要讨论的内容
These intentional activities, our focus, these are essentially our ABCs.
这些意向活动,我们关注的焦点其实就是我们的ABC
This is what real meaningful change comes. And this is where we are gonna focus.
这也是产生有意义的变化的根源。是我们将要关注的重点
Would be nice if we could do something with our genes.
如果我们能改变遗传基因,当然很好
Would be nice. Cannot. Would be nice if we had more control of our external circumstances. But even if we did and many people do.
是很好,但是不可能,如果我们能更好的控制外部环境。当然很好,但是即便是我们能控制
Many people sitting in this room or watching at home, do have more control doesn't make that much of the difference.
结果也不会被改变,虽然在场的或是在家看视频的人中,有很多的确
scenery

What makes the most difference that we have control over are the internal activities, our interpretation of the world and our action.
能更好的控制外部环境能改变结果的,能被我们所掌控的是内部活动,是我们对世界的诠释和我们的行动
So let's jump into it.
好,现在我们就开始讲
The A, affect, emotion, the heart, it's a connection between, and it's a more logical connection,
这部分的内容 A,情感,情绪,是一种连接,更多的是从逻辑上,
linguistic connection between emotion, motivation, motion.
语言上将情感,动力,动作连接起来
E-motion to move away. Without emotion we wouldn't move.
情感,感动,移动,没有情感
You read about it in the book. Or you will read about it in the book about Elliott, the person who Damasio research
我们将寸步难行,你们在书中读到了或者之后会读到,关于埃利奥特的故事,达马西奥做了关于他研究
who just lost his emotional faculty and with it lost all motivation to act or do anything even though his cognition was in place.
埃利奥特失去了情感功能并随之丧失了行动做事的所有动力,尽管他还有认知能力
We need emotion in order to move.
我们要行动就必须要情感

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • affectvt. 影响,作用,感动
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • essencen. 本质,精髓,要素,香精
  • logicaladj. 符合逻辑的,逻辑上的,有推理能力的
  • intentionaladj. 企图的,策划的,故意的
  • essentiallyadv. 本质上,本来
  • interpretv. 解释,翻译,口译,诠释
  • externaladj. 外部的,外面的,外来的,表面的 n. 外部,外
  • internaladj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的
  • interpretationn. 解释,阐释,翻译,(艺术的)演绎