七岁独臂高尔夫神童
日期:2018-08-13 06:24

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
pun+rtoG*.wQh[wP4o&r)PNUKllucR_Q3

Here's Tommy!
欢迎托米
What's up, man? What's up? Za!
你好 你好
That's the move I need, man. I cannot get that move, Tommy.
这动作真帅 我都做不到
That left shah! Head down, kuh!
左手一挥 头一捶
That's what I want.
真希望我也可以
What's your longest drive?
你最远能打多远
Um, my longest drive is 170.
最远170码
That's ripping it, man.
太帅了
Well, I've had some drives that have gone 170 yards.
我有时候也能打到170码
I'm talking about all-out.
我是说我全力以赴的时候可以达到
Mm. I sliced so bad, it actually turns.
我技术不行 有时候球会拐弯

U;jr4n=)B97tR

七岁独臂高尔夫神童

O;9wmy%chnp4q%LN2f

I've seen a ball come back towards me. That's—That's—
还有时候球会弹回来 就——
Does it hit a tree?
是撞上树了吗
I've hit everything. Yeah.
我什么都撞
Have you ever had a hole in one?
有没有一杆进洞过呢
I have at five years old at Ernie Elspar three golf course. What?
我五岁时在厄尔尼斯·爱思帕的高尔夫球课上有过 什么
Tommy! Tommy boy! Whoo!
托米 托米
I had a hole in one.
我也有过一杆进洞
Out here in L.A. at the Woodset Golf Course.
就是在洛杉矶的木设高尔夫球课
What'd you do after you hit your hole in one?
你一杆进洞后会做什么呢
Like, jumped up in the air like this.
就这样跳起来庆祝
Hey, Tommy. You know what I did when I did my hole in one? What?
托米 你知道我一杆进洞后会做什么吗 会做什么
The same thing! And then I quit.
跟你一样 然后我就离开了
Mom—Is this your mom and dad over here? Yeah.
妈妈——那边是你的爸妈妈 是的
Hey, Mom, you got to be pretty proud of Tommy, huh?
妈妈 你一定很为托米骄傲吧
He's spreading a lot of hope and joy and motivation to a lot of people around the world,
他给全世界带来了很多希望 欢乐还有动力
so we're very proud of him. Yeah.
我们非常骄傲 嗯
You guys want to see Tommy in action?
你们想看托米打球吗
All right, let's go. What are we gonna do here, Tommy?
好 来吧 托米 我们要做什么
Kind of talk us through this.
跟大家解释一下
So, here we have a target.
这里是目标物
A target? We need to hit the red. Yep.
目标物 我们要打中红色部分 嗯
I'm using a driver. You want to go first or me?
我拿了一根球杆 你先还是我先
No, I don't even know what I'm doing, so...
不 我还没搞明白要干嘛 就……
Okay, I'll show you.
好 我演示给你看
The number-one rule is step out of the way so you don't get hit.
第一守则就是你应该站远些 以免被打到
So, wait a minute. Before we get started, we gonna bring one of the pros out here.
等等 开始之前 我们先请一位专家上来
How about that?
怎么样
Hey, let's bring out PGA professional Steve Cox.
有请美国职业高尔夫锦标赛专家 史蒂夫·科克斯
Hey, Steve, how are you doing, man?
史蒂夫 你好
How are you, sir? Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Welcome to the show. Thank you.
欢迎来到小小达人秀 谢谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
So...Talk us through what we got here.
那你跟大家解释下规则吧
Tommy's gonna hit a shot, and we have a camera right here next to him.
托米会击球 他旁边准备了一台摄像机
That's actually measuring everything that he's doing with his body.
摄像机会把他身体的数据记录下来
We like to say it's seeing the unseen.
这样就能捕捉到肉眼看不到的信息
All right, Tommy. Let's see what you got.
好的 托米 你开始吧
Starting first challenge.
第一关
Yeah! I like that one.
耶 这杆我喜欢
That was a nice stroke right there. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
非常好 嗯嗯
This is my best club in my bag!
这杆非常好
I liked the way you kissed it after it was over with, too.
球飞出去之后你吻了杆一下 我也很喜欢这个动作
Okay, what do you think of it, coach? Talk us through it.
教练你觉得怎么样 跟大家讲讲
So, when we look at the graph up on the left,
我们来看左边的图表
you see that big, orange spike that comes up towards the end. Right.
看这条粗的黄线 到它结束 对
That's actually reading him going over four times his total body weight into that golf ball.
它的意思是托米把自重的四倍的力施加到了这个球上面
So, he's putting 200 pounds of pressure into the ground when he actually hits this golf ball.
也就是说他击球的时候 给地面施加了大约200磅的力
So, he uses more vertical force than anyone else on the planet.
他比任何人都擅长使用竖直方向的力
With that one arm?
只用一个胳膊麻
With that one arm. Wow.
只用一个胳膊 哇
Okay, Tommy, here we go.
好 托米 到我了
See if I can put as much of my body weight into the ground as you.
看看我能不能跟你一样把跟我体重等同的力施加到地面上
That's enough practicing. Yeah, but—
热身够了吧 对 但是——
Tommy. I'm 60 years old.
托米 我60岁了
You have no idea how much warm up I really need.
你根本不了解我需要热身多久
All right, let's go.
好了 来吧
Right into the hole.
正中目标
Okay, go ahead, Steve.
好 来吧 史蒂夫
Okay, so when we look at this purple spike right here,
我们来看这条紫色的线
it says that you're using 65 of your total mass to hit that golf ball.
显示你击球时施加了自重百分之六十五的力到地面上
That's terrible?
很差劲吗
I wouldn't say it's terrible.
我不是说很差劲
I'd say you have something to improve. Yeah.
只是还有提升空间 好吧
Okay, we going to the next target. What is this over here?
下一个 这个是什么
Over here, we have par, birdie, hole in one, eagle.
这里有写了面额 鸟 一杆进洞和鹰的板
Okay, let me get this straight.
我这样说吧
You're gonna hit a ball and hit one of these signs? Yeah.
你是要让球打中其中的一块板吗 对
I'm not gonna be able to do that.
这我可做不到
So, let's go, Tommy. Now I'm gonna give you a few shots at it.
来吧 托米 我先打几杆
Yeah, boy. Come on, boy.
好 加油
Keep going, Tommy. What you got next?
继续 托米 下面打哪个
The hole in one.
一杆进洞
I could have some music in here. Okay.
能给我点音乐吗 好
That would get me fired up.
有音乐会让我更有动力
That would get you fired up?
音乐会让你有动力
Any music?
任何音乐都可以吗
Oh, thank you! Thank you!
好 谢谢 谢谢
I'm done. That's a hole in one!
成功了 一杆进洞
Yeah! Let's go, Tommy!
太棒了 托米
Hey, folks, this kid right here is a true inspiration.
这个孩子是真的很有天赋
Let's hear it for Tommy!
掌声送给托米
Yeah! Yeah! Tommy!
耶 耶 托米

Sn^X164k(f]V-pj9y*zUv^~0i6No-q_I2yq(oih
分享到