如何运用回避策略?
日期:2018-06-13 07:08

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
GJbNf3S[OGl-[IAjFy-(PgZeH

Now, Eva, we have to say, look at this, you are on the cover of Entertainment Weekly, right here.
伊娃 看看这个 你登上了《娱乐周刊》的封面 就是这个
I've never seen it.
我还没见过呢
Have you not seen it? No.
你没见过吗 没有
It's just you and three other people, I don't know who they are.
封面上是你和其他三个人 不知道剩下三个人是谁
But look at you. Now in this Entour Anage, you say you picked up a skill from your beauty pageant days,
上面你有说 在参加选美比赛的时候
which was you are brilliantly deflecting and avoiding awkward questions.
你学会了怎样高明的转移话题 还有回避很尴尬的问题
Yeah, yeah. I'm probably the only one,
对 我可能是唯一一个接受采访的时候
when people do interviews, and people say don't ask her about her boyfriend, don't ask her about this,
不停地有人叮嘱主持人 说不要问关于她男朋友的问题 不要问这些
and I was going, ask me anything.
而我就是很大方的说 什么都可以问啊
I learned in the pageants, how to pivot.
因为我参加选美比赛的时候 学会了避重就轻
That's what politicians do today.
现在那些政治家不也是这么做吗
Yes. Pivot. Pivot. Pivot. Pivot. Pivot.
对 避重就轻

,VIeOgB7FM[VF%^

如何应用回避策略?

;iB^_Py+hmWYA

Let's see how good you are pivoting on the question. OK.
那我们就来看看你转移话题的功力怎么样吧
Who did you hate the most on desperate housewives?
《绝望主妇》里面 你最讨厌谁
You know the funny thing about Housewives is everybody always talked about the drama behind the scenes.
我们演《绝望主妇》的时候 最有意思的是 我们总是更热衷于讨论台下的事情
They would never do it on a show about men. Do they do it here?
应该没有人会拍一个关于男性的同题材电视剧吧 有吗
Yes, I can tell you exactly who I hate the most.
好吧 我告诉你我最讨厌谁
On the drums. On the drums, it is Guillermo.
就是架子鼓那边的那个人 架子鼓那边的那个人 吉列尔莫
It is Guillermo. It is Guillermo.
吉列尔莫
We had a big fallout this week, I am not going to say what it's about.
我们之间产生了一些纠纷 我不会告诉你是为什么的
A big TV show launched this week and we had a bust up about it. And I hated him.
这周上映了一部很火的电视剧 我们为了它大吵了一架 我讨厌他
See I didn't answer that.
看 我没回复吧
Yeah. Good pivot.
嗯 话题转移的很好
OK, next question.
好 下个问题
If you have to have an affair with either me or Tom, who would you choose?
如果我跟汤姆之间 你必须要选一个人 跟他发生婚外情 你选谁
You know what's so funny, life is about variety,
我发现一个特别有意思的事 生活充满了多样性
so you should always keep your options open.
我觉得人应该给自己留下更多的选择空间
So hang on, you're saying you don't say—there's no reason—
等等 你的意思是——没有理由——
now you may have deflected the question
你觉得自己是回避了这个问题
but in my mind all I'm thinking of is wow, someone is into three-way!
但是站在我的角度 我会想 你的意思是3p吗
OK, let me give you one more. OK.
还有一个 好
Eva. Yes.
伊娃 嗯
When can I expect my invitation to your wedding?
你什么时候邀请我参加你的婚礼呀
You know what, was I invited to yours?
嗯…… 你有邀请我参加你的婚礼吗
That was a great pivot. A master.
这个转移的真不错 太厉害了

E,fz*AY0q-7810#w7-4sWBr=qzDr&+_IN~2rSULP6qx
分享到