那些令人难忘的童年趣事
日期:2018-04-10 07:47

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
;a3x&(KBi[To~)b&UG__F9,vShs6w

Kurt, did you ever come across the beach boys?
库尔特 你有没有见过海滩男孩真人啊
You know, I did. It was really weird. I was about 12 years old.
见过啊 那时有点奇怪 我12岁吧大概
And it is a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
No. Yeah. 10, 12 years.
假的吧 是真的 才12 岁
Yeah, I been dropped off to do a voiceover or a commercial or something.
对 那时候有人接我去给个广告还是什么的配一段旁白
So I was, you know, walking down the hallways, knocking on doors and stuff.
我穿过走廊 敲门什么的
And I could hear this music coming from one room.
我听见有个房间里传来了音乐声
And I found the place where I was supposed to go
当时我已经找到了我要去的那个房间
but I was a little bit early and they were a little bit late.
但是我到的比较早 其他人还没来
So there was nobody there.
所以那个房间没人

yESii-&1GyJPoa9v~[

那些令人难忘的童年趣事

BQ3sJ4c*-)-gtT

And so I just started wandering around.
我就开始四处逛
And I walked in the door of this place.
我就走进了一扇门
I watched them do this song and I started to leave and one of them said no, it's okay.
我看见他们在唱歌 就准备走 然后其中一个人说 没事 不用走
Come and listen to this. What do you think of this?
来听听看吧 你觉得这首歌怎么样
They were obviously playing for, it was a 13 year old kid, 12 or 13.
他们当时就为了我这个十二三岁的小孩在演奏
And I thought it was—I thought I recognized the sound.
我就觉得——我觉得我认出来了这个声音
And then it was the beach boys.
然后就想到了海滩男孩
And they were either rehearsing or recording or doing something.
他们不知道是在排练还是录音 还是什么的
And it was either Barbara Ann or help me Rhonda.
唱的不是《芭芭拉安》就是《帮帮我,郎达》
And cuz I heard it. That is crazy.
因为我听过 太厉害了
Because three, four months later, I'm in school and I heard the new beach boys song
因为三四个月后 我在学校听到海滩男孩的新歌
and I was sitting there in my class, and I was like, I saw them do this.
我当时在教室坐着 想 他们录这首歌的时候 我就在旁边
I'm so out of the loop here.
我啥都不知道
Can I tell you how many beach boys stories I've got?
我要告诉你我听过几个人讲自己碰到海滩男孩的故事
It was just weird.
很奇怪
Zero beach boys.
没有
I can remember that time I was—yeah, no, I can't.
我还记得那时候我——不 其实我啥也不记得
Any other musicians you have come across in your life?
你有见过其他音乐家真人吗
My story is definitely not as cool as that.
我就没有他的那么让人激动了
But I was doing a musical, a Christmas Carol Madison square garden when I was like 12, 13,
我那时十二三岁 圣诞节的时候 在麦迪逊广场准备音乐剧
so I had a path to get into Madison square garden which was the best
我有一条专人通道 直达那个广场
because I could sneak up to the arena to watch sports or mix.
因为我要看球赛或者音乐剧的话 就要偷偷的去
After the musical, I would go up there.
音乐剧演完后 我就上去了
So my mom told me that hootie and the blowfish was playing Madison square garden.
因为我妈跟我说鱼鹰乐队在麦迪逊广场的花园有表演
And I was 12 or 13 and I loved hootie.
我十二三岁的时候可喜欢他们了
And I was like great, okay, so after the show, so I went up there.
我觉得 哇太棒了 所以演出结束后 我就上去了
I get into the arena.
我走到舞台边上
It is definitely not hootie and the blowfish on stage.
发现根本不是鱼鹰乐队
A lot of smoke coming my way, sort of earthy, floral, a lot of people like dancing with long hair.
很多烟向我这边涌过来 还夹杂着石头 草啊什么的 很多留着长头发的人在跳舞
Turned out it was the band phish which—
我才发现原来是费西乐队——
my mom just assumed that meant hootie and the blowfish so I was like—
我妈把他们当成了鱼鹰乐队 所以我——
Probably some blow there you know what I mean.
也有可能只是起风了 你懂我意思吧
Now one of your first movies you ever made was with Elvis Pressley.
你早年有一部电影是跟猫王合作的
We have a picture here of a young Kurt Russell and Elvis Pressley there.
我们这有一张照片 是年轻的库尔特和猫王的合照
Look at that photo. Oh my god. Wow.
看看这张照片 哇
Incredible.
简直太幸运了
What was he like?
他什么样子
I mean did he give you any advice? Did he ever tell you anything?
他有给你提过什么建议吗 有没有跟你说过什么
He was a really nice guy.
他人很好
He was 27 years old there, at that time.
那时他27岁
And when I played him, I was 27.
我演他的时候 我27岁
And I kind of remembered, you know, just—he was one of those very memorable people.
我有点印象 你懂的吧——他是那种很容易被人记得的人
And he was just a really nice guy.
他人也很好
I will say that the first time I ever saw a brush with real celebrity,
那是我第一次有跟一个真正的明星交谈的机会
when he came on the set for the first time, this was at the world's fair in 1962.
他一次上台的时候是1962年的世界博览会
And there were thousands of girls out there.
场外等着一大堆女孩子
And kind of behind the ropes and watching, when his car came up to drop him off,
她们站在警戒线外面守着
they just lit out and buried that car.
他一下车她们就冲上去 把车围住了
And he had to go back.
他就不得不再回车里面去
And I will just never forget that the first time I was like what in the hell what is going on.
我永远都不会忘记 那时候我还想 这是干啥呢
And it was shocking.
真的特别让人震惊
It was kind of scary but the first time a kid had ever seen.
对那时候的我来说这个是有点可怕的
I had never seen anybody famous. Yeah.
我之前从来没见过明星真人 嗯
And that was—he was, you know.
那是——他是 你懂得
No you can't—did he say anything to you?
你不要——他跟你说过什么话吗
Yeah, we worked together for like a week there.
有啊 我们在一起工作了一周左右的时间
Your life is amazing. You know.
你的生命太精彩了 真的
And back drop. I can't take it.
我就完全相反 完全没有这样的经历
Genuinely can't take it. You know.
真的完全没有过
What does Elvis Pressley say to a 12 year old kid.
他跟一个12岁的孩子讲了什么
We played catch and stuff.
我们一起打过棒球什么的
What? Catch?
什么 还打过球
You know, I used to play ping pong with Walt Disney, does that count?
我以前还跟沃尔特·迪斯尼一起打过乒乓球 这个算吗
Fun stuff.
真的精彩
You hang around long enough, I'll tell what, Paul.
保罗 你神游的太久了

_v*(8K0E]~H[=JY@ci|mel[&O]u,Lu8D.Zh=]H(J~XklDuXlC+f
分享到