有一只狗狗陪你长大是种什么体验?
日期:2018-04-17 07:44

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
6GB-XyHvGKqzsHIYAazL4V.

Good morning, Reagan.
早上好 里根
Buddy and Reagan became kind of Instagram famous
巴迪和里根成为了ins上的红人 粉丝暴涨
because my mom started dressing them alike and having them really do all sorts of fun things together, so it just blew up.
因为我妈妈开始给他们穿一样的衣服 让他们一起做一些好玩的游戏
Reagan and I are really excited to meet Mr. Harvey.
里根跟我都很激动地想见哈维先生
Let's go, Reagan.
我们走吧 里根
That's pretty good.
太可爱的
Everybody, let's meet little Buddy and Reagan!
大家掌声欢迎校巴迪和里根

L#fUBRyCP[z-Zdt,GTy(

有一只狗狗陪你长大是种什么体验?

|NR83jbXi5o3

Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Hi, Mr. Harvey.
哈维先生你好
Hi! Hey, how you doing, man? How you doing?
你好 你还好吗
Well, hey, that's my seat. Okay.
哎 这个是我的位子 好吧
That's good.
这样也行
How you doing?
你好吗
Good.
挺好的
So, little Reagan—You're real, Mr. Harvey?
小里根——哈维先生 你是真的吗
Yeah. Hey, Buddy? Hey.
当然啦 巴迪
Oh, is that your mom over there?
那是你妈妈吗
Hi.

Hi, Didi! Hi, pumpkin. I love you.
嗨 迪迪 嗨 小伙子 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Mom, you come on.
妈妈过来坐坐在这边
You sit down over here, too. Okay. Yeah.
你坐这里 好的 好
And what's your name, ma'am?
那妈妈叫什么名字
My name is Sandi, and he calls me Didi because I'm his grandma.
我叫桑迪 他叫我迪迪 因为我是他外婆
Oh, you're his grandma? Yes. Oh, okay.
啊 你是他外婆吗 对 好吧
Hey, Buddy—There's cupcakes! There's two cupcakes.
巴迪——那有小蛋糕 有两个小蛋糕
I see cupcakes there. I see cupcakes there.
我看见小蛋糕了 我看见小蛋糕了
Yeah, that's what you get.
看看吧
Yeah, told y'all you can't produce these kids.
早就说过不要生孩子
There's cupcakes back there.
后面有小蛋糕
So, Buddy, this is your best friend?
巴迪 这是你朋友吗
I like cupcakes. I know, yeah.
我喜欢小蛋糕 我知道 嗯
So, let me ask you another question.
我再问你个问题吧
I see this picture back here. Look at this picture.
我看见了后面这张照片 看看这张照片
What are you doing there?
你在干嘛
Drinking coffee with cinnamon in it.
喝放了肉桂的咖啡
Coffee?
咖啡
With cinnamon.
加了肉桂的
This boy drink coffee? That's what's going on?
他可以喝咖啡吗 这是在喝咖啡吗
It's special coffee. Caffeine free.
是特制咖啡 没有咖啡因的那种
That's what you think.
这样啊
He does not need caffeine.
他不需要喝咖啡
What are you doing here?
这张你们在干嘛
Doing yoga.
做瑜伽
You're doing yoga?
做瑜伽吗
I'm in. I don't care.
我跟你一样好了 我也不在乎了
Will you bring the cupcakes here?
你可以吧小蛋糕端过来吗
No, I didn't bring the cupcakes here.
小蛋糕不是我拿过来的
You wasn't supposed to see them yet.
你本来现在不应该看见的
They're supposed to be a surprise.
这些本来是个惊喜
But, oh, no, you had your little special coffee your grandma was telling us about,
结果你外婆说着说着咖啡
and you've been jumping on the couch and you done saw the surprise already.
你就跳到沙发上来 结果全都看见了
Where's my mom?
我妈妈在哪啊
Where's your mom—That's your mom over there.
你妈妈——你妈妈在那里
Let's meet your mom.
我们来跟妈妈打个招呼
Mama, hi!
妈妈 嗨
Hi. I love you.
嗨 我爱你
He was in foster care?
他是寄养的孩子吗
Yeah, my husband Zach and I have been foster parents for a few years,
对 我丈夫和我做寄养家庭有几年了
and we got him when he was 11 months old.
他来我们家时才11个月
And now he's almost adopted.
现在我们把他收养了
Wow. That's a great story. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
So, did you already have the dog?
这只狗也是你们家的吗
Reagan is my mom's dog. Oh.
里根是我妈妈的狗 哦
And so they met when he came to live with us, and best friends.
这只狗过来跟我们一起住的时候 他们两个就认识了 成了好朋友
Who takes the photos?
那这些照片是谁拍的呢
I do.
我拍的
Oh, you take all the photos?
都是你拍的吗
I'm hungry.
我好饿
My man.

Yeah.

Boy, you don't know the truth you just told.
你知道你刚刚说了什么吗
You are speaking for an audience full of people right here.
你说出了全体观众的心声
So, I hear you like snacks.
听说你很喜欢零食
You like cupcakes. Mmhmm.
你喜欢小蛋糕 嗯
Okay. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, slow your roll, doggy.
好 哎 哎 慢点啊 小狗
What you can't do is kill it for me and Buddy. Cupcake!
不能为了一个蛋糕就这么激动啊
Yeah, go ahead, take one.
来吧 你拿一个
You can have it.
你拿着
Look what I got.
看看我的蛋糕
Come on, man, you gonna do that to the dog?
不是吧 你要对一只狗这么残忍
You just gonna bite the icing off of it.
只管吃就行了
This boy's focused.
吃的好专心啊
Y'all don't—You all are not here.
就好像——好想你们都不在场一样
It's good. Yes.
挺好的
I've lost control of my show, folks.
我的节目现场失控了
He made a mess.
它把这弄得乱七八糟的

0SCX1;B;p)Xyi.E_y|HowC5J&Rn*VM[|Mu(1qwpW)
分享到
重点单词
  • caffeinen. 咖啡因
  • producen. 产品,农作物 vt. 生产,提出,引起,分娩,制片
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • fostervt. 养育,培养,促进,鼓励,抱有(希望等) adj.