礼物怎么包装更美观?
日期:2018-02-26 12:30

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
tNKv)(iNdx6|]|[IDZPQd@.R,;_

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a very, very special holiday treat for you tonight.
女士们先生们 今晚我们准备了一场非常特别的假期特辑
His unique origami style gift-wrapping technique has already earned him over 500 million views on YouTube.
他独特的礼物包装技术已经给他在油管上带来了5亿多次的播放量
He was even commissioned—
他甚至被委派——
Listen, he's just been commissioned to wrap gifts for the Obama family at the White House this year.
听我说,他甚至受到奥巴马一家的邀请要为白宫包装礼物
In the green room, the brilliant Andrey Arshavin is here tonight!
多才多艺的安德鲁·阿尔沙文今晚来到我们节目 现在正在绿色房间里
Hello, Andrey. How are you?
安德鲁 你好
Hi, James. How are you? Such an honor to be here.
詹姆斯 你好 很荣幸能来到这里
Now Andrey, everyone I'm sure has seen your videos. Of course.
安德鲁 我相信今天的观众应该都看过你的视频 当然
I've heard that you can literally wrap anything and make it incredibly, is that true?
我也听说你真的什么礼物都能包 而且能包得很好看 是真的吗
It is absolutely true.
绝对是真的

Qf6y0fLLNHdrkWW

礼物怎么包装更美观?

8d[z@Yj48U@;7)zZ|Y;

I can take any gift from zero to hero in a matter of moments.
只要给我几分钟 我能把垃圾包成艺术品
A lap, a pock square. Even a phone.
台灯 方巾 电话 什么都能包
Oh, look at that.
哇 太棒了
Andrey Arshavin, everybody! Such a treat.
大家掌声送给安德鲁·阿尔沙文 这个活动太好玩了
I'm looking forward to making my gifts from zero to hero.
我很期待怎么样把我的礼物变得与众不同
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Andrey Arshavin is with us. Ladies and gentlemen, here is—
今天的嘉宾是安德鲁·阿尔沙文 女士们先生们 这里——
Reggie?
雷吉
Reggie?
雷吉
Andrey Arshavin is a gift wrapping extordinaire.
安德鲁·阿尔沙文是个包装礼物的高手
Reggie? Reggie! Reggie!
雷吉 雷吉 雷吉
Reggie, Reggie, we've got to get on—we don't have time!
雷吉 雷吉 我们要开始——没时间了
Reggie! Reggie, we don't have time!
雷吉 雷吉 快没时间了
But I don't know what he's doing. I'm not sure why—
不知道他在干嘛 我不知道——
Reggie!
雷吉
Guillermo! Guillermo!
吉列尔莫 吉列尔莫
There's no point if people can't hear you.
他不坑没听见我讲话
Reggie! We've got to get on with the segment!
雷吉 雷吉 我们要继续录制了
Reggie?
雷吉
Everybody's under the gun
每个人都不得已
We've got to do our segment, Reggie.
我们要继续录节目了 雷吉
Reggie!
雷吉
What was that?
你在干嘛
What was that?
你刚才在干嘛
Just getting into the show.
你继续你的呗
Well, we're out of time now. So that's it.
由于时间关系 本期节目到此为止
We've got no time. So...No, we cannot do it.
没时间了 那么……不行 录不了
We're literally, this is the end of the show.
真的 本期节目到此结束
Andrey Arshavin, everyone. Thank you for being here.
大家掌声送给安德鲁·阿尔沙文 谢谢你的到来
That's it. We don't have any time. Join us tomorrow.
就这样吧 时间不够了 欢迎大家明天继续收看
I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.
抱歉 我也不知道说什么好
Take it all.
把这些东西拿走吧
Sorry. OK. Yeah. Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 好 真的很抱歉 抱歉
I don't need it, all right?
我不需要
Andrey Arshavin, everybody.
大家掌声再次送给安德鲁·阿尔沙文
Yeah. Great show. Hope everybody's enjoying this great show.
节目很好 希望大家看得开心
Hey, thanks a lot. Yeah.
谢谢 嗯
Yeah. Coming back here again real soon.
我很快会再回来的
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢 谢谢

(bfea3^[,NocppF;]zSvMJyRTybkf@Q,(^L%][T-dqu@
分享到