做一辈子的好朋友
日期:2018-02-19 07:08

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
SR2c~7Qh5Ec0!GV#Di(5B]C1i^O

I don't know many people in Los Angeles,
我在洛杉矶认识的人不多
so in order to try and make friends in America,
所以为了在美国交更多朋友
I've gone back to doing it the way I did it when I was in school.
我要用我读书时的方式来认识更多人
Having sleepovers at people's houses.
在别人家过夜
I've come to home of Tony Romo, the Dallas cowboys quarterback,
我来了托尼·罗莫的家 他是汏乐斯牛仔队的四分卫
to have a sleepover and see if we can become best friends.
我在他家过夜 想跟他交朋友
Tony! How are you? Nice to see you.
托尼 还好吗 很高兴见到你
Wow, you got a head start in your pajamas.
哇 你已经先穿上睡衣了啊
I'm not.
没有啊
Oh, cool.
啊 那很好啊

;~EO1ZUrPH

做一辈子的好朋友

olpl,b=AHbr78u3

Best friends, best friends, Tony and James.
好朋友 好朋友 托尼和詹姆斯是好朋友
Having lots of sleepovers, playing fun games.
一起睡觉 一起玩游戏
If we were in Sex in the City which character would you be?
如果我们拍《欲望都市》的话 你想演哪个角色
Who's the one who sleeps around a lot? Samantha.
谁的床伴最多 萨曼莎
Yeah. That one's you. Oh!
嗯 那个是你 耶
It's just a game, Tony.
托尼 这只是个游戏啊
Anyone would think you'd never lost before.
大家都觉得你从来没输过
You lose all the time.
但你今天一直在输
Chubby bunny.
胖兔子
Chubby bunny.
胖兔子
Chubby bunny.
胖兔子
Chubby bunny.
胖兔子
Chubby bunny.
胖兔子
Chubby bunny.
胖兔子
You did good.
你很厉害嘛
Well played, best friend.
朋友 你也不错
You want to hear the scariest story of all time? I do.
你想听我知道的最可怕的恐怖故事吗 想
I have never heard a story as scary as this.
我从来没听过比这个更恐怖的故事
I'm in.
我想听
It is 2015.
故事发生在2015年
The city of green bay.
绿湾市
Small leather object is flying through the air.
一个小小的皮革制成的物体正在空中飞翔
This is a scary story.
这太恐怖了
A man jumps, grabs it from the sky
一个人跳起来 从空中抓住了这个东西
and suddenly this black and white monster moves its head and says no catch.
突然一个黑白相间的怪兽摇了摇头说 没接住
I don't want to tell anymore ghost stories.
我再也不想听恐怖故事了
Good night, Tony. Best friends forever.
晚安 托尼 我们要做一辈子的好朋友
Never and ever.
永永远远
I'm not talking just number ones.
我说的不是第一名
I love you.
我爱你

xL6Xv#0=5Jw6f!|@Q1Jl[@lyeTi*qgJ_%1RTB1YJa^M!|9Tl
分享到