哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第270期
日期:2017-11-30 15:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I came home and talked to my mom about it.
我回到家,告诉了我妈妈
And I told her, "Mom, I love her so."
我告诉她 "妈妈,我那么地爱她
So she said, " what's the problem?"
于是她说,那问题是什么
And I explained to her that she was older that I was
我就跟她解释了她比我大
and all the big boys in the school were interested in her, that she was much taller than I was.
学校里的那些大男生也对她有兴趣,她比我高多了
And my mother believed in me and went on self-fulfilling prophecy campaign.
而我妈妈对我有信心,她采用了自我应验预言的那一套
drawing

And though she had never read Napoleon Hill, she said to me, "Tal, whatever you conceive, whatever you believe, you can achieve."
尽管她从没读过拿破仑·希尔,她对我说 "塔尔,只要你想得到,只要你相信,你就能做到"
And though she had never read Branden, she said to me, "Tal, your self-concept is destiny. And Rena is your destiny."
尽管她从没读过布兰登,她对我说,塔尔,你的自我概念就是命运,而雷娜就是你的命运"
And she told me that if I truly, truly believed that I could, that Rena would want me. She really would want me.
她告诉我如果我真的真的认为我可以,相信雷娜会喜欢我,她就真的会喜欢我
And my mom inspired me and made me believe in myself.
我妈妈激励了我,让我相信自己
So I went ahead to approach Rena, and I prepared for it.
于是我去接近雷娜,我做好了准备
I really prepared for it.
我认真做好了准备
Though I wasn't shaving at that time, I put on aftershave. And I continued.
虽然我那时还没有刮胡子,但我喷了些须后水。然后我继续行动。

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到