比利鲍勃松顿和康妮安格兰低调完婚
日期:2017-11-23 07:56

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
w3hGk.ZFPtPXhykl~aT!XaKHU7~lfJt

Now Billy, you must have had a few bachelor parties in your time. Yes? Right?
比利 你一生中肯定办过不少单身聚会吧 是不
Well, I've had several marriages. Yes.
嗯 我结过好几次婚 是呢
But did you not have a bachelor party for each one of the marriages?
难道没有每结一次婚就办一次单身执业吗
It was kind of all a bachelor party.
我感觉我的单身聚会就没结束过
I had a bachelor party from like 1974 till about two weeks ago.
从1974年一直持续到两周之前
You two are going to get along so well. You really are.
你们两个一定会相处的很好的 真的
Now Billy, you just got married, right.
比利你刚结婚 对
Why did you decide, if you're with your girlfriend for—You've been together like 12 years, right.
既然你跟你女朋友已经这样过了12年了 为什么突然决定要结婚
We had been together 12 years.
我们已经一起生活了12年了
And our daughter is 11 and we, you know we did for her really because after a while,
我们的女儿11岁了 我们决定结婚也是为了她 因为有时她会问
it is like why aren't my mommy and daddy married after, you know 12 years? Yeah.
为什么爸爸妈妈十二年了都没有结婚呢

S,l(+zJtu#uVmGLvh

比利鲍勃松顿和康妮安格兰低调完婚

09cDcpu,-@x*QnI@)f^[

You know, we just didn't want her to think it was funny
我们不希望让她觉得不结婚时是件很好玩的事儿
and the reason I didn't want to was because my marriages were always very short. Yes.
我不想结婚 是因为我之前的婚姻都很短暂 嗯
I don't like to try to fix things that are not broken. Absolutely.
我不想去修复一件完好的东西 对
So I said look, I've got a pretty bad record and we're doing fine.
所以我就想 看吧 我以前的婚姻都很失败 但这次 我们相处得还不错
Why do we want to jinx this?
对啊 为什么要让婚姻给你们的关系蒙上阴影呢
But we finally did it. We did it in the front yard.
但我们还是结婚了 就在前院办的婚礼
Ah. I love that. I love that. Oh, yeah!
哇 我喜欢这种方式 我喜欢 太好了
Well, there are these people that do—
有些人——
actually the whole point is we didn't want any of those folks.
事实上我们根本不需要有人来参加
So they had these people now that are like ministers who are noteries or whatever the hell you have to be.
现在办婚礼会专门有做记录的人什么的
They come over with a book and you sign this book and it is not public record.
他们拿着一个本子来参加婚礼 让嘉宾在上面签字 这个本子不会公开
So we did it last October and it was completely quiet
我们去年十月就悄悄办了婚礼
and then you know eventually we put it out that we were married.
然后向外公开
You know nobody knew about it. Yeah.
此前谁都不知道这事儿
And in the old days, it just wasn't possible.
在以前 这是不可能的
If we had known each other then, would you have let me sing at the wedding?
如果那个时候我们互相认识 你会让我在婚礼上唱歌吗
Of course. Absolutely.
当然可以
It is very easy to say in hind sight.
马后炮当然容易啦
But I want to say war pigs by black Sabbath. OK, nice.
我想点黑色安息日的《坦克》 没问题
If you know me then, would you let me mow the lawn in the front yard?
如果你那个时候认识我 能让我割前院的草吗
I would I will let you know.
会的
I have a feeling about these two. I really do.
我喜欢这两个人 真的
I think he could be the downfall of your latest marriage.
我觉得他会毁了你的这次婚姻

2EYhab*#F+Pv.(grD-Z&q6M4luHUCB(ekBKH_
分享到