世界上最强壮的人
日期:2017-11-17 17:22

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
U3JqYEclP.qf9aqWQ+al,aHEH(Eqj8%m6Dn+#GK

I have to own my size. I can't go and be like,
我必须接受我的体格z*&H|dNdmN^T。我不能说,
Well, I wanna trade my body and I wanna be smaller.like it's not gonna work.
我想交换我的身体,我想要一个小点儿的体格,因为没用
Right now I'm 6'8. And about 400 pounds.
我现在是6英尺8英寸(约2.03米),大约400磅(约181千克)
My name is Brian Shaw. And I'm the World's Strongest Man.
我是Brian Shaw,我是世界上最强壮的人
The heaviest I would compete is about 420 pounds.
我要挑战的最大限度是420磅(约190千克)
What do you have to do to maintain that eating wise?
你是怎么做到合理饮食的?
To be honest, it's a lot of eating.
老实说,我吃得很多,
Gotta have the peanut butter.
花生酱在哪儿呢
I'll buy at least close to ten pounds if not more of the meat.
肉的话我至少要买10磅
End up pretty much buying everything they have.
最后我差不多是把超市所有的肉都买回去了
You know, on a typical day
你知道吗,平时
I'll probably consume at the very low end 5-6,000 calories a day
一天我差不多会摄入,最少5-6千卡的热量
and the upper end would be about 10,000 a day.
最多1万卡
We saw the video of you going through aisle on the plane. Yep.
我们看了你过飞机客舱的过道的视频,是的
Are there any moments like that on any day-to-day that you have to deal with?
平时的话,你会遇到这种情况吗
It does happen.
遇到过
吧吧吧

30oSM|tm]e#m=%@3

Fitting different places, and it can be challenging.
要适应不同的地方,有时候确实挺有挑战性的
I find it a little bit hard when things are tiny.
东西比较小的时候确实有点难适应
Like I definitely like my utensils to be bigger.
比如说,我肯定希望我的餐具能够大点儿
My wife and I have different spoons, we have different forks that we use.
我和我妻子用的勺子和叉子都是不一样的
Because my fingers are so big, typing is a little bit harder.
因为我的手指比较大,所以打字也有点儿困难
You kind of learn to adapt to it
你得学着去适应
because they're not gonna make a keyboard bigger just for me.
因为他们不会专门给我设计一个更大的键盘
The reason I actually sit like a lot in these folding chairs
我之所以经常坐这种折叠椅
is 'cause a lot of office chairs have arms on 'em,
是因为很多办公椅都有手柄
you know, and I can't fit my hips, 'cause you can see I'm kinda off of this chair.
我就没办法把我的屁股坐下去,因为你也看见了,这个椅子的话就还好
So that's what works.
就是这个原因
Do people kinda look at you and be like, Wow, that's a huge guy.
有没有人看到你会觉得,哇,这个家伙是个巨人
A lot of people do look.
很多人都会看我
It's kind of funny because I don't really notice it anymore.
感觉很好笑,因为我现在其实已经不觉得自己很高大了
I like being big. I've kind of embraced it.
我喜欢高大的身材,我已经坦然接受这个事实了
I've always been able to do stuff with my body
我可以用我的身体做很多事情
whether it was playing basketball or strong man or you know, really anything.
不管是打篮球也好,做一个大力士也好,还是别的什么事情
But it's a positive thing, too.
但是强壮本身就是一件好事

Gy%x*_*l25Hxg4-u3T%Q.X7[*Ftu2v!KGR*bb0jtnV,ZN.lZ4C
分享到