美好与否 眼睛说了算
日期:2017-09-26 17:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
I%j0c,j;HDxb)i1hyoO)TO6FCh6Wi

As light goes into your eye, it first goes through your cornea,
光进入人眼睛的时候,首先会穿透角膜
the protective outer surface of the eye.
也就是眼睛最外层的保护膜
And then it hits your iris which is the colored part of your eye.
之后到达虹膜,也就是眼睛里带颜色的部分
The lens focuses the image to the back of the retina
虹膜上的棱镜将物象聚焦到眼睛后部的视网膜上
and then the retina tissue is where the photoreceptor layers are to detect the light impulses
而在视网膜上,感光层将分辨光波脉冲
and send them through the optic nerve back to the brain.
并通过视路将视觉信息传送到大脑
Our eyes are unique and different
我们的眼睛各不相同、独一无二
and everybody has a unique iris coloration like a fingerprint on their eye.
每个人虹膜的颜色都是独一无二的,就如同眼睛上的指纹
And so our perception is unique.
所以我们对事物的感知也是独一无二的
Our eyes allow us to see the good in the world.
眼睛让我们看到世界上美好的东西
It turns out that recognizing things is a really tough computational problem
事实证明,分辨事物对计算机来说是一个不小的难题
and it costs a lot of neurons to do it.
这需要大量神经细胞来完成
So, do we see goodness?
那么,我们是通过眼睛看见美好的吗
When we're judging goodness I think typically that's a beauty judgment.
评判事物是否美好,我认为,一般都是看事物美不美
eye

A#h6py6mQ[Q(v|d4

Spanish philosopher, George Santayana, defined beauty as the pleasure we attribute to the object.
西班牙哲学家乔治·桑塔亚纳将美定义为我们赋予事物的愉悦感
These individual differences and what we find beautiful are a very powerful and common feature of our lives.
这些个体差异以及我们所见的美好的事物是我们生活中一个很重要又很常见的特征
And this can apply in quite abstract ways.
在抽象层面也是如此
And it's not just literally what the motion is, but what it signifies.
重要的不仅仅是运动本身,还包括这一运动所代表的含义
Okay, come forward.
好的,过来
Squint the eyes a little bit. Good.
眼光稍微眯一点儿,很好
The most beautiful thing that you see in a person is the beauty in their eyes.
从一个人身上能看到的最美的东西就是他们美丽的眼睛
You can see their past, their presence and where they are right at this moment through the eyes.
从眼睛里,你能看出一个人的过去,现在以及他现在所处的位置
So I did the first two years of my modeling career
我模特生涯的前两年
you know, totally in a blur because I wasn't seeing well.
你懂的,都是在一片模糊中度过的,因为我视力不是很好
And when I got my contacts and glasses I mean the whole world just opened up.
有了眼镜之后,我跟你说,全世界都对我敞开了大门
It was just like amazing, like this is the world, this is what I've been missing.
那种感觉简直是不可思议,就像世界原来是这样,我错过的原来是这个
Eyes are critical in order to see the world and perceive the good in the world.
要想看到这个世界,感受世界的美好,眼睛是至关重要的
And so our perception is unique and allows us to be beautiful in our way
所以,我们的感知是独一无二的,它让我们各有各的美
as well as experience the beautiful colors in the world around us.
让我们能够感知周围世界的迷人色彩
When you see good deeds, you just have that compassion feeling in your eyes
看到美好的行为时,你的眼睛会焕发出慈悲的光芒
and there's a warmth and a feeling that overtakes you.
你整个人都会有种温暖以及某种莫名的感觉
It's great.
那种感觉很棒

h248,Cg],0vUNoYNTA!F2rl_156HpVch3H2CmpSgrOq3B-
分享到