史上最伟大音乐剧 歌剧魅影
日期:2017-08-02 11:27

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
~cUTDXDROBYpwHYzG,B#@w

Hi, guys. Hey, guys. Gather around. Gather around. Gather around.
各位 各位 集合 集合 集合
Thanks for coming down.
感谢大家的到来
Thanks for being part of this landmark performance.
感谢大家加入这场里程碑式的表演
I'm pleased to announce that we are going to do
我很高兴的宣布 我们将
the greatest production of phantom of the opera that's ever been.
表演世界上最伟大的歌剧魅影
Clap it out, guys. Clap it out. Whoa.
大家鼓掌 鼓掌
We assembled a wonderful company and it is not going to be easy.
我们召集了一群很棒的小伙伴 这件事并不容易

2_Q_lH[p3=k13#e

史上最伟大音乐剧 歌剧魅影

c4mlO@sUwdH)U[b;_Mg

Who is playing the phantom? You'll see.
谁会扮演幽灵呢 敬请期待
This is not an easy show. Griese is a show of the people.
这次演出任务会很艰巨 这是一个大家熟知的故事
Phantom, everybody find a space and lie down on the floor.
幽灵 大家自己找个位置躺下来
You're a dog.
你是狗
Parakeet.
长尾小鹦鹉
A can of soup.
一罐汤
Slut.
荡妇
That is too hard. I don't know.
这有些难 我说不上来
I wish I had some control over it.
希望场面可以控制住
Soup can't talk. A can of soup can't talk.
汤是不能讲话的 一罐汤是不能讲话的
I only do it because I love them and I love the theater.
我要演这个只因为我爱他们 也爱戏剧
Nighttime—I'm sorry. I can see your legs moving.
夜里——抱歉 我看得到你的腿在动
If they go out there, they are going to look stupid.
如果就这样出去的话 别人会觉得他们看起来很蠢
As soon as you're holding these, you're no longer a person.
你一握住这个 你就不再是人类了
Unfortunately for legal reasons I'm not allowed to cover your face.
不幸的是 法律不让我打你的脸
You know a couple of people said you were too harsh. You know you shouldn't have hit him.
我知道有人说我太严苛了 我不应该打他的
But I think when you see his performance, it is going to be all the better for that.
但如果你看到他的表演 你就会明白这都是为了演出着想
What you're doing that is what it should be. OK?
你现在所做的就是正确的样子 懂吗
I don't know what you are. Mark? Mark? Mark?
我不知道你在哪 马克 马克 马克
Seriously, Mark. I need to know...
说真的 马克 我得知道...
That is why you're the candelabra. What are you doing?
这就是选你做烛台的原因 你干嘛呢
If you get out there and you give it your all,
如果我们走出去 把这些表演给别人看
you are doing theater in Los Angeles, reaching out to people on the streets.
那这就是洛杉矶的戏剧 去街上 走近人们
Literally on the streets.
真正的走到街道上
Everybody say phantom of the opera. Phantom of the opera.
大家一起说 歌剧魅影 歌剧魅影
Low Lloyd Weber. Low Lloyd Weber.
安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯万岁 安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯万岁
We love you James Corden. We love you James Corden! OK.
詹姆斯·柯登 我们爱你 詹姆斯·柯登 我们爱你 好
All right. Good luck.
好了 祝我们好运
Mike, you don't let anyone know you're Mike, OK?
迈克 不能让任何人知道你是迈克 行吗
Who are you? My name is Mark. Who are you? A Candelabra.
你是谁 我叫迈克 你是谁 一个烛台
Candelabras can't talk! Here we go. Here we go. Here we go.
烛台是不会说话的 开始 开始 开始吧
Oh, my god. Did you see him? He felt it! And you! Oh, my god!
天呐 看到那个人了吗 他看到了 还有你 天呐
I mean I genuinely—it wasn't that good, but it was good. It was good. It was good.
我真的——虽然不算完美 但是已经很好了 很好了 很好了
He didn't steal it did he?
他没溜走
James can be really demanding. He can be really tough on you, but—
詹姆斯要求很高 他可能会对你很严苛 但是——
10 seconds! Oh, my god! Hold my matching!
还有十秒 天呐 帮我拿着面具
I need you to hold my matching!
你帮我拿着面具
How does it go on me? How does it go on me?
这个怎么穿 怎么穿
Go! Go! Go! Mask! Mask! Masquerade! Masquerade!
走 面具 面具
It's the wrong mask. I need my mask. What's wrong with you? You idiot! Let's get out there. Go! Go! Go! Go!
拿错了 我要我的面具 你们这是怎么了 蠢货 出发 快快快
Guys, it's green! It's green!
绿灯了 绿灯了
The hardest thing in a show like this is you cannot have conventional sets.
像这种节目里 最难得就是你没法像传统表演方式一样有那些提前设计好的东西
There is noise. There is cars. People have their radios on.
到处都是噪音 还有车 人们都开着广播
You need something that says you're watching phantom of the opera.
你需要有人告诉你有人在欣赏你的表演
OK. OK. Get the boat off the road. Boat! Boat! Boat! Go! Go! Go!
好好 把船搬过去 船船船 快快快
That was amazing! Did you feel that? Did you feel that?
简直完美 看到了吗 看到了吗
Here we go. Let's go.
好了 我们走
Thank you. All right, just... Thank you.
谢谢 没事 谢谢
Oh, oh, my god! That was amazing!
啊天呐 太爽了
I've got to get back out there. I've got to get back out there!
我要再去走一趟 我要再去一趟
The L.A. police are offering a cease and desist. Thank you. Thank you.
洛杉矶警察发出了停止令 非常感谢
I think when I go and talk to Arnold Schwarzenegger or whoever the governor is right now,
我觉得我要去找阿诺德·施瓦辛格还是别的现任州长
it is not going to be a cease and desist. It is going to be
告诉他们这个活动不能停止 就是
please don't cease. Please, don't desist.
不要让我们停止 不要阻止我们
Well done, guys. Was phantom of the opera ambitious? Yes, yes, it was.
大家表现得不错 歌剧魅影是野心之作吗 对 是的
Did he pull it off? 100%.
他成功了吗 百分百的成功

|Fi~jy+lic8bXpt)%~BST^pBvJM4|5Tw7jsNg-WzX1F)d
分享到