海盗宝贝们的早餐
日期:2017-11-08 17:05

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
[nI*W9PFuph+x*lf1hpoGJ0&X

Okay lovely people.
观众老爷们大家好
You can't scare me,
你吓不着我
because I've got a daughter.
我可是有女儿的人
Right lovely people, it's about 7.30 in the morning
言归正传,现在是早上7点半
It's a lovely, summer's day in Britain Sky is nice and blue
英国是一个夏日大晴天,蔚蓝的天空很漂亮
and I've got two guests on “What am I eating today”;
今天,“今天我吃什么”节目组来了两位嘉宾
Um, two little guests, that happened to be pirates
这两位嘉宾呢,刚好都是海盗
Can you see two pirates around?!
你们看没看到两名海盗?
What?! Allo! Say hello.
啥?你们好啊,跟大家打个招呼吧
Hello! Say hi! Hi.
大家好,说嗨,嗨
Look at your outfits! They look good, are you two pirates?
你们的装备好好看啊,你们是海盗吗
Yeah! Shall we go and get some eggs? Yeah!
是的,我们要不要去拿几个鸡蛋?好呀
Do you like eggs? Yeah!
你们喜欢鸡蛋吗?喜欢
And where do we get eggs from? THE CHICKENS!
那鸡蛋是从哪里来的呢?鸡下的
From the chickens...
鸡下的
where about in the chickens?
从鸡哪里下的呢?
In his bum! From a chicken's bum! Come on, let's go and get chicken's bums!
从它的屁屁里ZRwt~Zq;BVAL0-5_lsRH。从鸡的屁屁里!赶紧的,我们赶紧去找鸡屁屁吧
Ok, have we got any eggs? Yay!
有鸡蛋吗?有!
Are they still warm? Yeah! Nice.
是不是还是热的?是的,太好了!
Yeah I can feel it's warm
是的呢,摸着还是热的
Do you know it's Father's Day tomorrow? Yeah!
明天是父亲节,你们知道吗?知道
What happens on Father's Day? I don't know?!
父亲节要干嘛?不知道
You get your Dad a present.
你们要送爸爸一个礼物
You make him a cup of tea in bed.
在床上给他泡一杯茶
That's what you do.
你们要做的就是这个
I made you a present for Father's Day.
我给你准备了一份父亲节礼物
Did you? Did you make me a present for Father's day?
是吗?你给我准备礼物了?
I find sometime's people get stressed cracking the egg into the bowl,
我发现,有些人往碗里打鸡蛋的时候会有压力
maybe not the good chef's out there, but certainly other people,
可能不是一个好的厨师,但肯定是其他人
ppp

wWe=KqFa~@bWSU=

so if you crack it into a little cup first
如果你先把鸡蛋打到杯子里
and then you can do a nice action here and it's really quick.
那你可以在这里面搅拌均匀,这样做其实很省时
so I think it's that soft fluid action that makes it good.
我觉得鸡蛋好吃是因为煮的比较嫩的缘故
So Daddy's going to show you
爸爸今天就来给你们展示一下
Get a little egg and crack it
准备一个鸡蛋,打蛋
and then put it in,
准备放进去
and the lovely thing about putting it into a little cup,
用杯子有一个好处
is that you just go over to the water here
你可以
when the little bub, when the little bubbles come up
当锅里的水开始冒泡的时候
and we're just going to pop them in 1,2,3 quickly
我们把蛋倒进去,123,要快
So we've got mushrooms in here
这是蘑菇
Daddy! It's burning! We've got poached egg here Daddy! Daddy it's burning!
粑粑,着火了,荷包蛋好了d&ujvN~,b;,L].。粑粑,着火了
And then we've got our little, Dad it's burning
还有……粑粑,着火了
It's not burning, stop telling the world I'm burning things!
没有着火,别再跟大家说我把东西烧起来了
And then I've got my nice tomatoes. So we'll fast forward this
还有漂亮的西红柿,我们快进一下
Look at that! Mmm
看看
Nice soft egg. Mmm, poached egg, tomatoes, mushroom, bit of toast
嫩嫩的鸡蛋,荷包蛋,番茄,蘑菇,还有点儿面包
There you go guys
早餐做好啦
That is what I am eating for breakfast today, or brunch,
这就是我今天早饭或是早午饭想吃的东西
well it's not brunch actually, it's 7.30
好吧,其实不是早午饭,现在才7点半
But anyway, two little, do you want to say goodbye to everyone on Food Tube? Bye!
但是不管怎么样,有两个小,你们要不要跟美食频道的大家伙们说再见?拜拜
Say Bye Food Tubers. Bye Tube Fooders.
说美食频道的朋友们再见,美食频道的朋友们再见
There you go
好了
Do you want an egg now?
你们要不要吃鸡蛋
Poached egg, fried egg, scrambled egg?
荷包蛋,煎蛋,炒鸡蛋
Which one do you want?
你们喜欢吃哪种鸡蛋
poached egg, scrambled egg, fried egg, or boiled egg?
是喜欢荷包蛋,炒鸡蛋,煎蛋,还是水煮蛋?
Boiled. Okay. Say bye. bye! bye!
水煮蛋,好吧,说拜拜,拜拜!

V^f)gzuA%MdhcgOM]3_(z1[DmZz~a(5
分享到