吃着草莓看温网
日期:2017-07-18 14:46

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Hello lovely people, it's that time of year when it's Wimbledon in Britain,
朋友们好,又到了温网的季节,
and that only means one thing guys, yes, strawberries. We love them, so tasty,
这也就意味着,对,吃草莓。草莓是我们的最爱,太好吃了,
and I'm gonna give you five of my very favourite strawberry recipes for you to enjoy.
我来给大家介绍五个我最喜欢的草莓食谱,希望大家喜欢。
First up, he's got balls, he gets the crowd going and he's given me a few backhand in his time,
首先出场的是,他网球打得也很好,能够带动观众,年轻时给我打过反手球,
it's the one and only Gennaro Contaldo, with a risotto with strawberry and balsamic vinegar.
他就是独一无二的詹纳罗·康塔多,他要用草莓和香醋做意大利烩饭。
First of all onion. Want to use a nice knob of butter and the onions inside.
首先是洋葱。一块优质的黄油,把洋葱放进去。
I'm gonna put about 200 grams of this fantastic risotto rice. keep stirring it. Hallelujah.
接下来我要放200克左右这种非常棒的意大利大米。持续搅拌,哈利路亚。
Quarter of a glass of wine. I've got fantastic stock.
四分之一瓶葡萄酒,这是一瓶我珍藏很久的好酒。
You need about ten strawberry mmm. I think it needs a bit of salt.
大约需要10个草莓,我觉得要放点儿盐。
Now the ladles of stock inside, keep stirring it. Now the strawberry goes in.
再一勺酒,继续搅拌。现在把草莓放进去。
It's ready, so I turn it off. Nice a little bit of butter, about three tablespoons of parmesan. You cover.
好了。关火。再一点儿黄油,三汤匙帕米尔干酪。盖上盖子。
Let it rest. Look, what a beautiful plate. bit of parmesan, strawberries, balsamic vinegar, not too much.
放一会儿。看,多漂亮的盘子。一点儿干酪,草莓,香醋,不要太多。
WHY I'M COOKING SO GOOD!!!
为什么我做得这么好吃!
Next up beautiful people, we're gonna make some homemade lollies,
接下来,朋友们,我们要做家常冰棍,
yes, very delightful, and the one and only Karis is going to do this in style, with the strawberry and blueberry lolly
是的,非常讨人喜欢的冰棍。独一无二的卡莉斯来做这个很有腔调的冰棍,草莓蓝莓冰棍。
but I did give her one bit of advice, yes just let the lollies set.
但我的确有给她一点儿建议,是的,就是让冰棍儿成形。
You're gonna have 20 mils of water that's about right,
准备20毫升的水,20毫升就差不多了,
then you're going to get your squeezed lemon juice, this is 65 mils,
然后挤一些柠檬汁儿,这是65毫升,
I'm using a hand blender,
我要用一个手持搅拌器来搅拌,
okay alright now that's about right.
好了,差不多了。
So, where the blueberries come into the recipe is they're actually going to be whole blueberries,
加蓝莓的时候要加整个的蓝莓,
so pour in slowly, try not dribble anywhere okay.
然后慢慢地倒进去,小心不要倒洒了。
So now we're going to put them in the freezer.
现在把它们放进冰箱。
Here we go, really good.
我们来尝一口,太好吃了。
Next up we're going to do a summer cut pitcher, better known as a lovely homemade fresh Pimms with style.
接下里我们要做一个夏日的大水壶,腔调十足的家庭自制清爽皮姆酒听起来会更熟悉一些。
Joe and Ludo are going to show us exactly how to do it,
乔和卢多会给我们准确展示它的做法,
the only advice I've given them is make sure you serve it cold.
我给他们唯一的建议就是一定要趁凉上。
Half of the cucumber just cut up into nice little wheels is fine,
半根黄瓜,切片就好,
and then Joe what would be Wimbledon without strawberries?
乔,不吃草莓温网会是什么样呢?
for this recipe we need about five to ten tennis ball-coloured lemons.
这道食谱我们需要大约5到10个网球黄的柠檬。
Here Joe is cutting of a lemon into slice,
现在,乔把柠檬切片了。

吃着草莓看温网

Last but not least the orange peel.
最后是橙皮。
So we're going to pour 250 ml of vodka,
我们要倒出250毫升的伏特加,
next we're going to add in one part again of a really nice sweet vermouth,
接下来再倒一些甘甜的味美思酒,
leave it in the fridge overnight or at least for five hours let's say.
在冰箱放一晚上,至少5个小时。
At Least yes we want this to be a cold summer cup, so let's get some ice in it,
至少5个小时,是的,我们希望这杯酒是一杯夏日冷饮,那我们放一些冰块。
This is a secret weapon, a little bit of sweetness from some ginger ale.
这个是秘密武器,我们放一点姜汁汽水,提点儿香味儿。
so we give it a nice stir. so really get your spoon in there.
搅拌均匀,一定要把你的勺子伸到底。
let's give it a try shall we. oh that is unbelievable.
让我们来试试。啊,简直不可思议。
Next up the one and only Anna Jones is going to show you
接下来独一无二的安娜·琼斯将为你展示
how to make a strawberry sorbet infiltrated with the wonderful perfume and fragrance of elderflower, yes, I trust her.
如何用芳香的接骨木花酒制作草莓冰沙,是的,我相信她。
The first thing you're going to need is an unwaxed lemon,
首先,你需要一个没有打蜡的柠檬,
so you're gonna blitz your whole lemon here.
用这个把柠檬打碎。
I've got about a kilogram of nice ripe strawberries here,
我这儿差不多有两斤漂亮并且已经成熟的草莓,
for your third and last ingredient is elderflower cordial,
第三个也是最后一个食材是接骨木花利口酒,
blitz all of this together until it's really nice and smooth.
把它们放在一起打碎,直到变得很均匀。
This mixtures ready to be frozen now,
现在就可以冻了,
you've got an ice cream machine, just pop it in there, churn it and then into the freezer once it is frozen.
有冰淇淋机的话,把它放进去,搅拌,然后放进冰箱冻成霜就可以。
If you haven't got an ice cream machine, don't worry,
如果没有冰淇淋机,也不用担心,
you can just pop it in a freezer proof dish,
你可以把它放进一个抗冻的盘子,
churn it up with a fork every half an hour or so until it's set.
每隔半小时搅拌一次,直到它冻上为止。
That is really really good.
真的相当不错。
Next up we're going to do a beautiful 45 second ice cream with strawberries made by me,
接下来,由我来用草莓做一个45秒钟就能做好的漂亮冰淇淋。
and this one is going to be a real smash.
这绝对会是一剂猛料。
I'm going to go in with about 500 grams of frozen strawberries,
我准备用500克冰冻草莓,
I want about the same quantity of yogurt and we're going to sweeten it with some honey.
差不多等量的酸奶,再用蜂蜜提点儿甜味儿。
We're just gonna whiz that up.
我们把它打碎。
It's basically smashing those strawberries into like a little ice.
基本上把草莓打成了很小的冰粒儿。
A little thimble of Pimm is delightful.
再加一小盖儿皮姆酒就更好了。
Homemade ice cream what more do you want apart from two or three of those?
家常冰淇淋,来两三个这种冰淇淋,夫复何求?
So there you go guys five fantastic strawberry recipes to celebrate Wimbledon,
以上就是我给你们的5个庆祝温网的草莓食谱啦,
nice I think we've done a good job game set and match
好的,我觉得我们做的不错,成功!
and I'm sorry about all the rubbish-y you little puns,
我对我用的那些双关感到抱歉,
but, you know, once you get going, you kind of get the swing of things.
但是,你知道的,一旦开始一件事情,你就要适应它。

分享到
重点单词
  • vinegarn. 醋
  • stirn. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱 vt. 激
  • tastyadj. 好吃的
  • pitchern. 水罐,[棒球]投手,[植]瓶状叶
  • recipen. 食谱,秘诀,药方
  • spoonn. 匙,调羹,匙状物 vt. 以匙舀起 vi. 调情
  • slicen. 薄片,切片 vt. 切成薄片,削
  • quantityn. 量,数量,大量
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • peeln. 果皮 vt. 削皮,剥落 vi. 脱皮,脱衣服,脱