美食与爱情
日期:2017-10-20 11:07

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
D4f]^|f^@s@jQI#P18ZAVqFNEJ!HQ~[(0_&

Hi guys I hope you're well.
朋友们大家好,大家最近都还好吧
Okay so me and the Hotpoint guys have reached out to you
好吧,我和Hotpoint厨具准备了一个调查
and we've asked for your amazing food memories.
想了解一下你们记忆中的美食
If you haven't seen what I'm talking about, click the link
如果你不明白我在说什么,点击下面的链接
and you could be one of the people that wins a whole load of amazing Hotpoint equipment.
就有可能赢得Hotpoint厨具的大礼包噢
We've had so many recipes sent in, amazing ones
我们收到了好多食谱,都是超级棒超级棒
and there was one that stood out.
但有一个显得最为特别
It was from a lady called Rae.
这个食谱来自一名名叫Rae的女士
It's a romantic story, in Italy in Pisa.
这是发生在意大利比萨的一个浪漫的爱情故事
It was just before she decided to get married to her partner
那时她已经决定跟她的另一半步入婚姻的殿堂了
and it was a soup, Zuppa Toscana, a Tuscan bread soup.
这是一个汤,名字叫“Zuppa Toscana”,是托斯卡纳的一种面包汤
It's so so good. it's the ultimate comfort food
这个汤简直是太棒了@#*5c(UZ4.wOD。它应该是最最抚慰心灵的美食
and I'm gonna share it with you now.
现在我就来跟大家分享一下
So right this is a really important dish for you isn't it?
所以,这道菜对你真的非常非常重要,是吧
Yeah it really is.
是的,确实非常重要
Twelve years ago we went for a dinner in this quite, I'm assuming, cafe.

Q4y!&&p1mYn4jTR

十二年前,我们去了一家非常安静的,我记得是这样,茶餐厅吃饭

[%U~W0F61m(

We ordered this soup it looked pretty tame.
我们点了这个汤,看上去很一般
We got it. Oh my god it blew us away it was just so beautiful.
尝了之后,我的妈呀,简直要炸了,太美味了
It's not the prettiest soup, it's not.
它算不上是最好看的汤,绝对不是
it's actually to be honest it's quite ugly.
老实说,这个汤挺难看的
It was just so fantastic and just so unexpected.
但它就是超级好喝,就是超级惊喜
and he wasn't your husband at the time right?
那个时候他还不是你老公对吧
and that's the holiday that we decided to get married
就是那个假期我们决定结婚的
and my husband's been trying to get me to make it ever since and I can't do it.
从那以后我老公就一直想让我做这个汤给他喝,但我不会啊
We've been together 20 years this year.
我们结婚已经有20年了
I couldn't think of a nicer anniversary present to give him.
我想不到还有什么比这道菜更适合做我送给他的结婚周年纪念
I am really confident that I can get you to nail it. Fantastic.
我非常相信,我能帮你搞定这道汤jAYehC[*IGADBpR。太好了
As of today. Great
就今天做e4UeGqh-.r@w[zz|95。棒棒的
We found the actual cafe which you had this in. It's incredible, I can't believe that. Fantastic.
我们找到了你们当时吃饭的餐厅,太神奇了,简直不敢相信,太棒了
We've spoken to them. Yeah.
我们已经跟他们了解过了,是嘛
They called this soup Zuppa Toscana on the menu. That's right.
他们菜单上的名字叫“Zuppa Toscana”,没错
That was for the tourists. actually it's called Ribollita which means reboiled.
但那是给游客看的,实际上那个汤叫“Ribollita”,就是煮两次的意思
Not quite as sexy. Not really.
并不是很靓的名字,确实
So I'm gonna be using a lovely Hotpoint hob here. Beautiful.
那我今天准备用Hotpoint出的这个非常好的锅来做这个汤,好看
Get yourself a nice big pan and put it on a medium heat.
准备一个质量不错的锅,开中火
Some olive oil just a couple of tablespoons,
倒橄榄油,差不多两三勺就好
smoked pancetta or you could use smoked bacon,
烟熏的咸肉,也可以用烟熏培根
chili and we've got some fennel seeds which are amazing
辣椒,加点儿茴香籽儿味道会更棒
and now we're gonna start adding the carrots.
现在放胡萝卜
That's a big one. It certainly is.
这个个头比较大,绝对是
So we're gonna go in with a celery.
现在放芹菜
What's your onion chopping skills like?
切洋葱你有什么心得吗
Pretty poor like the rest of my chopping skills.
没什么心得,就跟切其他菜一样
Okay well I'll continue chopping then. Thank you darling, much appreciated.
好的,那我们还是接着切吧uma6W2*bCY|v^)OGU。谢谢你亲爱的,你的好意我心领了
So if you stir that in. Of course.
你可不可以帮忙搅拌一下,当然
lovelove

c&Hzz+U=tB%r=s)l

Everything we've done so far do you think you can achieve? Yeah!
目前所做的这些步骤,你觉得你可以吗?没问题啊
Okay, cook this down that would be amazing.
继续炒,炒一会儿就会很棒
Now have you seen Fifty Shades of Grey? No.
那你看过《五十度灰》吗?没看过
Okay so we're gonna do a little lesson in tying things up.
好吧,那我们就来学一学捆绑术
Take some rosemary and you say “listen come here”. I'm tying you up. Yes!
抓住迷迭香,跟它说“听着,到这边来”,“我要绑你了”O&yYzy[&P]Wh9_IV@14|。没错!
Throw that in the story. Boom.
把它放到我们的故事里3ps3U~ArF|Q0Y。砰!
We're gonna go in with nice plum tomatoes, now crush these in your hands.
接下来放小西红柿,用手把它们捏碎
Now we've got some lovely cannellini beans, jarred beans. Why?
这里准备了一些豆子,罐装的豆子&NCaC~H8,PuS(MI。用豆子做什么呢?
It's just like next-level. Okay
差不度是升级的意思 好吧
what next? Cavolo nero!
还有什么?Cavolo nero
My favourite. Black cabbage. Love it.
我的最爱FQ1E3G*[5|Ol&][。黑白菜U*jD8knHq72rb。我喜欢
Do you want to have a little go on this? Yeah why not?
你想尝试一下吗?好呀
Just have some fun with it.
玩儿吧
Water, about 2 liters just under.
加水,差不多2升就好
So in with the cavolo nero.
把黑白菜放进去
I've turned the hob up on my lovely Hotpoint hob.
我把我漂亮的灶台上的火调大了点儿
We're gonna bring it to the boil
等汤滚开
and just simmer it for about 30 minutes.
再煮差不多30分钟
This is amazing sourdough bread. Fantastic.
这个是超赞的发酵面包,太好了
and they would have used stale bread. Right.
他们用的是陈面包,没错
So we'll just rip this up.It's delicious that bread, so good.
我们把它撕成小块儿,这个面包好好吃,太赞了
I'm gonna take the rosemary out now, ok.
现在把迷迭香捞出来,好的
add the bread into the soup.
把面包倒进锅里
As I stir this do you notice it's starting to break down?
我搅拌的时候,你注意到没,面包已经开始分解了
Yeah and it's kind of thickening
是的,感觉汤变浓了
and it's going creamy, yeah.
也会变得很细腻
and I'd leave that now for about ten minutes.
接下来继续煮10分钟
If you do this now and then leave it tomorrow it really is even better.
如果你现在做第二天吃的话口感会更好
Do you want to see how different it looks after a bit of time? Course I do.
是不是很想看放一会儿它会是什么样子?当然
Because I've had some hidden away in my Hotpoint oven.
因为我的Hotpoint烤箱里有秘密武器
It just kind of gets, dare I say it, even more ugly.
我敢说,它只会变得更丑
But the creaminess is amplified.
但口感更细腻了
Now this is the time to correct the seasoning of salt and pepper. Right.
现在,是时候改善盐和胡椒的口感了,没错
Turn the heat off now and get extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil
现在把火关掉,倒点儿特基础榨橄榄油
and that's about eight tablespoons. Wow!
差不多8勺^4s6!fLnAYyRPJ1,。哇!
Oil is an ingredient. Yes yes yes yes!
油也是一种食材wmJ%];AvQVsD&1Rj。没错没错没错
We have a little taste.
我们来尝一下
That is unbelievable.
太不可思议了
Right I'm being an idiot but it makes me want to cry.
没错,你可能会觉得我有点傻,但我真的要哭了
Really? It reminds me so much of it.
真的吗?太多太多的回忆了
Bless you.
保佑你
I'm being an idiot. No don't cry.
我看着好傻,别哭,别哭
I'm thrilled that I'll be able to recreate this for Phil
能够为Phil做这个汤,我太激动了
and that just tastes so beautiful and really reminds me of that.
太好吃了,让我想起了我跟他的从前
That's the thing with food memories,
这就是充满回忆的美食
they can unlock little feelings little emotions.
它们能够打开你的感觉,打开你的情绪
That's the real deal my friend.
这才是它厉害的地方
Wow look at it.
哇,看看
Jamie that's better, that's better.
吉米,这个更好吃,更美味了
Now you can make this for your main man.
以后你可以自己给最重要的他做了
What an anniversary present.
拿这个当周年礼物简直不能更赞了
So I've got one more bit of love to give you.
我还有一个小礼物要送给你
Me and my friends at Hotpoint are gonna give you brand-new oven What?
我和我的朋友Hotpoint厨具准备送你一套全新的烤箱,什么?
and a brand new hob. Oh my god!
还有一个崭新的炉盘Wd%e^cr,~,9AOjsr。我的天啦!
and they're gonna send it to your house and they're gonna fit it
他们会给你送到家里去,而且会帮你安装好
and then you can make it in the exact same environment. So pleasure.
这样你就能在跟这里一模一样的环境里做饭了E63BMod0Th。太开心了!
Jamie thank you so much, thank you Hotpoint, that's fantastic.
吉米谢谢你]WFmt-v|M%S。太感谢你了,感谢Hotpoint. 太棒了
So guys if you want to win a whole load of Hotpoint kit just like Rae
所以,朋友们,如果你们想要像Rae一样获得来自Hotpoint的礼品,
then come on hit the link, head over to the competition on the hub.
赶快点击我们的链接,去参加比赛吧
Get involved you're gonna love it!
参与起来,你会喜欢的

^+sd0D4&5[Rd_(C)dI-*IIwqgCa]Mo1ikz~#l(
分享到
重点单词
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污
  • ultimaten. 终极,根本,精华 adj. 终极的,根本的,极限的
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • stirn. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱 vt. 激
  • appreciatedvt. 欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别 vi. 增值;涨价
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • achievev. 完成,达到,实现