疯狂食物大战
日期:2017-09-06 15:32

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
Fitt%Hzq_JNMpjG(GjnsK9sbAlQk,l

Here's how the game works.
游戏规则是这样的
I'm going to hop in the car with one of the stunt drivers, fast and furious.
我跟一个外卖小哥坐在车里 极速前进
We're gonna whip around Fresh Mealy.
车会绕着Fresh Mealy快餐店
Joe is going to deliver food, very fast food.
乔会给我们送上“快”餐
Then we're going to switch places.
然后我们换位置
Are you ready for this, big boy?
伙计 准备好了吗
I'm really hoping you are hungry 'cause I am kicking your butt. Famous last words, Joe.
你饿了吧 我要把你打得屁滚尿流 但愿如此
Let's do it. This is Thursday Night Foodball.
开始吧 这里是周四夜快餐店
The greatest and most important is that you can't use your palm. You have to use your fingers.
游戏规则最主要的是 不能用手掌 用手指

chgb@Ad0*O

疯狂食物大战

mFgc.F0&SW,yjeuYnU

Do you think there is any chance someone is going to watch me doing this
你觉得有没有可能 有人看到我在周四夜快餐店送“快”餐
on Thursday Night Foodball and go we should draft this kid? No.
然后说 我们应该把这个人招进来 不会
Sorry. Wow.
抱歉了 太伤人了
You want me to put my head out? Yeah. Bring your head out a little bit.
要我把头伸出来吗 把头伸出来一点点
Come on. Open wide! Come on. Yes! Ahhhh!
来吧 窗户打开 好 啊
He beat by a milk shake.
一杯奶昔就把它击中了
Does this qualify as kicking somebody's butt?
这个能打败你了吧
Well, we'll see. OK. You're going to reap what you sow.
到时看看就知道了 你会遭报应的
Fairly enough. You're about to reap what you sow. Bring in. Oh, I am bringing in.
很好 你会遭报应的 放马过来 没问题
Welcome at Fresh Mealy. May I take your order today?
欢迎光临 能帮你点餐了吗
Yes, I just like some regular fries, please.
中份薯条 谢谢
Oh, that sounds the special relation there, sir if you want regular fries, you also get a burger and a milk shake and some chili sauce.
我们这的套餐 点一份中份薯条 会有汉堡 奶昔和辣椒酱
Right here, baby! Right here! Right here!
照这儿打 宝贝儿
I'm as clean as a whistle.
我浑身还是干净的呢
Are you thirsty, Joe? A bit thirsty?
乔 你渴吗 有点渴吧
I got more on myself than him.
我弄到自己身上的比他身上的还多
How is that remotely possible?
那么远怎么扔
That is better.
不错哟
I love that he is giving me tips.
要感谢他教给我这些小窍门
Chili cheese!
辣椒奶酪
I got chili in my ear.
辣椒进我耳朵里了
I imagine that is probably the worst pain you have ever felt, isn't it, Joe?
我猜这应该是最疼的一次吧 乔
It is. I've never felt pain like that.
那可不 从来没这么疼过
Yeah. And I guess it is the first time you have been caught on camera in any kind of pain.
我估计这也是你第一次在镜头前表现出疼吧
I did have one other moment.
之前有过一次
Yeah, but not pain like this. No, not like this.
绝对没这次这么疼过吧 还真没
Are you kidding? Shot to the face like that? Stays with you forever.
你开玩笑的吧 像那样直接砸在脸上 我一辈子都记得
Give me some lettuce. Give me some lettuce.
给我点儿生菜 我要生菜
You want some lettuce?
生菜要吗
Just put some chili in the cup.
放些辣椒在杯子里
You want chili?
要辣椒吗

O^=-RRdH(#=)&I#^46)TIWC6;z-ff7XGH#7Qr)
分享到
重点单词
  • draftn. 草稿,草图,汇票,徵兵 vt. 起草,征兵,选秀
  • reapvt. 收割,收获,获得 vi. 收割
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • stuntn. 特技,阻碍成长 vt. 阻碍成长,表演特技
  • sowv. 播种,散布 n. 母猪, 大母熊, 铁水沟,
  • qualifyvt. 使合格,限定,描述 vi. 合格,取得资格
  • whistlen. 口哨,汽笛,厂笛,啸啸声,用于召唤或发布命令的哨声
  • thirstyadj. 口渴的,渴望的
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • lettucen. 莴苣,生菜,纸币