演员约翰斯塔莫斯情迷迪士尼乐园
日期:2017-09-14 09:12

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
26tCKpU_4rVrs~+sLfK~Re4~8TO4t5

Now, John, can you explain to me, we have some photos here of your house.
约翰 能不能给我们解释一下 我们这里有几张你家里的照片
Can you explain to me what this is and why it's in there. It's my big D.
能不能解释一下这是什么以及为什么被放在那里 这是我的大写的D
Face-to-face at last.
终于能看到正面了
You like Disney, right. We've been a lot. Yeah.
你喜欢迪斯尼 对吧 我们去过好几次了 对
My friend when I was a kid he collected German war relics,
我有一个朋友 他喜欢收集普法战争时期的文物
which is weird and I said I want to collect stuff. That is really weird.
很奇怪 我就觉得我也要收藏点什么 好奇怪
This is a much more joyful thing to collect.
这可有趣多了
Here, look, we have Jumbo in your garden. Yeah. Like this.
看这儿 我们在你花园里找到了一个大家伙 看看

!xZpj)KQT,Yq

演员约翰斯塔莫斯情迷迪士尼乐园

s9u,g=rt6^[H;j.TIr]E

I started collecting Disney memorabilia because I love Disneyland.
我收集迪士尼的纪念品 因为我很喜欢迪士尼
Yeah. But look at this. I heard that Michael Jackson was bidding on it.
对 你看这个 我听说迈克尔·杰克逊也在买这个
I won it. I put the D up in my backyard.
但我赢了 我把D放在我的后院里
That's in your yard? Yeah, Disneyland is somewhere else?
在你的院子里 迪士尼是别的东西吗
I get a call from Michael Jackson.
我接到了迈克尔·杰克逊的电话
Did you ever meet him?
你见过他吗
No. Shut the front door! What?
没有 关门 你说什么
Calls you on the phone. Shut up. OK.
给你打电话 嗯
Yeah, Chatty Kathy. He called me. And I didn't pick it up. I didn't know.
对 为了会说话的凯奇 他给我打了电话 但我没接到 我不知道啊
And he said hi, John, this is Michael.
他说 你好 约翰 我是迈克尔
And I do impressions in case you need me for a movie.
然而我只对让我去演戏的人有印象
And he said how's the sign. I really dig your stuff.
他问我觉得签名怎么样 他真的好好签了
I don't know what that meant.
我不知道他什么意思
I was on E.R. He said we should go to Disneyland sometime together.
我当时在拍《急诊室的故事》 他还说我们可以找个时间一起去迪士尼
And at the time—could you imagine the throwback Thursday picture—
当时 你能想象我后来想起来这事儿
Hang on! Wait! Hang on! No, no, no! Wait!
等会 等会
You're saying Michael Jackson called you.
你说迈克尔·杰克逊给你打了电话
Left a voice mail and said do you want to go to Disneyland.
给你留了语音讯息 问你想不想去迪士尼
And you didn't call him back? I didn't call him back. No.
然后你没给他打回去 没有
Oh, come on. You can call him. He didn't leave a number.
为什么呢 他没留号码
I mean that's crazy. Who does that?
简直疯了 谁会这么干
He was rude. I loved him but a rude guy.
他很粗鲁 我喜欢他但他很粗鲁
But you're a huge Disney fan. This is amazing.
但你真的很喜欢迪士尼啊 难以想象
You know what, we'll do one better.
我们可以做点更好的事
You and I will go to Disneyland together. How about that?
我们一起去迪士尼怎么样
Don't you—don't you make promises. I'll do it.
你不要——你别做这样的承诺 我会去的
Don't you write a check that your butt can't cash because I will go. I will go.
你别瞎许诺因为我真的会去的 我真的会去

gg-nTpcib)EIJZ2I_NXF_D*P)0YGz39xx%wZIFmz(ENxuDu;
分享到