你遇到过的最有意思的人是怎样的?
日期:2017-08-15 09:10

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
SF@Q3u9mt=F%J*e!jo=H3_d0kSdA#

Huge congratulations. Your show, the Carmichael show just has been picked up for another season.
恭喜啊 你的卡尔迈克秀可以继续播出了
Now it is based on your...it is based on your family. It is based on your real life.
这个节目内容是根据你真实的家庭生活改编的
Do your family like it? Do they like the show?
你家里人喜欢吗 他们喜欢这个节目吗
They like the show. My parents, you know I fly them out sometimes.
喜欢 我经常不在爸妈身边
They watch a couple of episodes. They give pointers.
他们有时会看几集 他们还会给出些意见
Notes. Notes. To experienced actors.
还做笔记 对 感受下当演员的感觉
They are like you know, I'm a bit more like this.
他们会说 这个跟我有点儿像
But they love it. They really do love it.
他们很喜欢 真的

l2dPSywPu@w-~|;M(5^&

你遇到过的最有意思的人是怎样的?

G-a,Au*Gc60B%

It is such a great cast.
演员们都太棒了
They are freak out now. They think everything is going to go into the show.
很震撼 他们以为所有生活细节节目里都会演出来
They are afraid. They are terrified of saying something and that I'm going to put it in the show.
他们有时候会害怕 怕有时候说了什么话 我会放到节目里去
Of course I'm going to put it in the show.
我当然会放
Who is the funniest person in your family? Are you the funniest person?
你们家最搞笑的人是谁 是你吗
I'm—I get paid the most for being funny but I may not be the funniest.
我——我是因为搞笑拿钱最多的人 但我不是最搞笑的
My niece is very funny.
我侄女很搞笑
She is just her complete disregard for her brother is the funniest thing.
最好笑的是她完全不理她哥哥
She told me the other in a perfect deadpan voice she was like
她总是面无表情的跟我说
sometimes I don't even realize I'm ignoring him.
她完全没意识到她忽略了她哥哥
Just perfect. She is much funnier than everybody.
特别好笑 她是我们家最搞笑的
What about you, Mel? Were you always the funniest person in your family?
你呢 梅尔 你一般是你们家最搞笑的吗
Well, believe it or not, I was one of the tallest.
不管你信不信 我是我们家最高的
My mother could walk under this table with a high hat.
我妈妈戴个高帽子也能从这张桌子下面走过去
My mother is little. She is short. She is very short. You know, we—you know, we were a bunch of Jews that lived in a Henment in Brooklyn.
她又小又矮 我们是犹太人嘛 在布鲁克林租房子住
And everybody was ...So were we! Really?
每个人......我们也是 是吗
But you were tall Jews.
但你们是高个儿犹太人
You know? And then my uncle Joe who was a cab driver, he was very short.
知道吗 我叔叔乔是开出租车的 特别矮
When you see a cab coming down the street without a driver, Joe.
你要是在街上看到一辆车开过来 却没有司机 那就是我叔叔
He used to take all the doormen and bring them back to Brooklyn at night for nothing.
他曾经接过布鲁克林所有的看门人又把他们送回去 一分钱没收
One of them had two tickets to anything goes.
其中有个人有两张万事成空的票
I was—let's see. I was 9 years old.
我那时——我想想 我那时9岁
Uncle Joe takes me to the opening night of anything goes.
乔带我去看了万事成空的开场秀
With William and Ethyl Merman.
跟威廉和艾索尔·摩曼一起
The last row of the theater went way back.
电影院的最后一排没人
And Ethel Merman was still too loud.
艾索尔·摩曼声音很大
I said Uncle Joe, I'm not going to be a cutter. I'm not going to be, you know—
我说 叔叔 我不想学剪辑 我不想
In the delivery room.
在产房里接生
I'm not going to go to the post office.
我也不去邮局
I'm going to show business. I was nine years old.
我想进演艺圈 那时我9岁
What about that?
今天的节目精彩吗

DJF[DU2@W7K%7OuOvkh]WHm]QDKrU;SG+3IX_4v903QJ*
分享到