朋友圈看出心理问题
日期:2017-08-14 11:35

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

We live in the age of sharing.
我们这个年代的主题是“分享”。
Events, great and small; moments, big and little, become chapters in the book of our online lives.
事无巨细,点点滴滴,都是我们网络生活上的一章一节。
It turns out some of the information you're sharing maybe saying more about you than you think,
研究结果发现,也许你分享的信息透露出的,比你自认为的信息还要多,
says Chris Danforth by his Skype, yeah, I think that you know it's so much more of our lives happening on the Internet these days.
克里斯·丹佛斯在“Skype”上表示,大家应该都知道我们当今的生活和互联网有关。
And you'll be greedy of mobile phone of our lives,
你的生活离不开手机,
these are just a lot more they were revealing about our behavior, maybe they were, even unware of.
而这反应出的问题也许超乎你的想象,连你自己都没认识到。
The mathematician and his colleague Peter Doughs created some machine learning tools to analyze people's Instagram posts.
这位数学家和他的同事皮特发明了一个类似于学习机的机器,分析大家在“Instagram”的帖子。
We found out basically that people who, who have been diagnosed of depression,
我们发现那些已经被诊断出有抑郁的人,
their pictures tend to be darker and bluer and greyer.
他们的贴图往往都是黑灰蓝的冷色调。
If they chose to use a filter, it intended to be the black and white filter Inkwell.
他们所选择的滤镜也大多是黑白的墨水池滤镜。
That's the one they chose more often than any others.
比起其他的滤镜,他们更常用这款。

depression.jpg

You can see the differences in some of the images Danforth analyzed.
你可以看到丹佛斯总结出来的一些滤镜的不同点。
Greyer-blue filter vs the vibrant colors of the originals, just look, well, depressing.
灰蓝色滤镜对颜色生动的原图,对比一下,嗯,的确很抑郁。
It's not new news that people who are depressed see the world in darker colors,
抑郁人群看到的世界黑白多于彩色,这点也不是什么新鲜的事,
spend less time in social groups but being able to infer this trend of social media, that were something new.
但能够从社交媒体上推测出这种趋势,这就是创新了。
Danforth says it could lead the way to an app that lurch your doctor when you're in emotional trouble.
丹佛斯说这个结论也许会衍生出一个应用,它比你的医生更懂你的心理问题。
Maybe 5 to 10 years from now a study like the one we've done here,
也许五到十年后,某个和现在很相似的新研究会出现,
you know, they bear fruits and larger groups and they reproduced,
它将覆盖更广的群体,能够再现,
you know, you could imagine, you know, stalling an app, downloading an app that you consent
比如你想象一下,你下载一个应用,然后同意授权你的医师
to having your data shared with your physician so they can know when is the time they see you sooner.
浏览你的个人信息,以此来决定你的诊疗时间。
Danforth points out there're also huge privacy concerns involved
丹佛斯也指出了隐私问题,
and that more researchers needed to figure out how well machines can diagnose a human's state of mind.
同时,用机器来诊断人类心理健康,疗效是否显著,这还需要研究人员努力探寻。
Kevin Enochs, VOA New.
美国之音,凯文·伊诺克斯报道。

分享到
重点单词
  • intendedadj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.
  • diagnosev. 判断,诊断(疾病)
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理
  • filtern. 筛选,滤波器,过滤器,滤色镜 v. 过滤,渗透 [
  • vibrantadj. 震颤的,响亮的,充满活力的,精力充沛的,(色彩
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • colleaguen. 同事
  • lurchn. 举步蹒跚,突然倾斜 n. 惨败 vi. 突然倾斜,
  • physiciann. 内科医生