(单词翻译:单击)
So, are you a real cowboy?
你真的是牛仔吗?
Where do you live? Down a dirt road.
你住哪?泥泞的土地 。
Did you say "down a dirt road"?
你刚才是说泥泞的土地吗?
Do you always wear your cowboy outfit everywhere?
你去哪都穿着牛仔服装吗?
Yep. I do a lot of times, like 100! All the time?
是,许多次,永远都是 。总是吗?
Let me see what they got up here. Look.
看看我们准备了什么?看
You wear your cowboy boots to the beach?
你在沙滩上穿牛仔靴?
You is killing them, Blaze!
那你真是难为它们了!
Have you ever rode a horse before? I got three. Three horses?
你骑过马吗?我有三个马 。三匹马?
How did you get the horses?
这些马怎么来的?
I saved up a lot of money for Tank.
我存钱买了泰克 。
You have a horse named Tank?
马的名字叫泰克吗?
Yep. That's him right there. Okay, that's Tank.
这个就是它 。恩,这是泰克 。
And you saved up your money to buy Tank?
你存钱买了泰克?
What did you do to get the money?
这些钱是怎么来的?
I raked up a lot of horse poop.
我铲了许多马粪 。
Raked up a lot of horse poop.
铲了许多马粪 。
Did so. Watch this.
就是这样 。看这个 。
I got to do that to be a cowboy? No.
我做这个就能成为牛仔吗?不能 。
Oh, okay, good. Sometimes I do that.
很好 。有时我会这么做 。
I got something for you, partner, 'cause me and you, we cowboys.
我为你准备了些东西,因为我们是牛仔嘛 。
I'm gonna give you your very own moustache. I'm matching Steve Harvey!
这是你风格的胡须 。我和史蒂夫一样了!
Do you want to teach me how to be a cowboy now, partner?
你现在要教我成为一名牛仔吗,兄弟?
Okay, so what we gonna do?
那么我们做什么?
Rope that barrel. We're gonna rope that barrel. Okay, where you want to stand?
将桶套住 。好的,将桶套住,你想站在哪里?
I want to stand right here. Okay, you gonna take your hat off? Okay.
我站在这里 。你要摘帽子吗?好的
They told me where to hang it, but I forgot.
他们告诉了我放帽子的地方,但是我忘了 。
On the cactus. Okay. I sure forgot.
放在仙人掌上 。好的 。我肯定是忘了 。
There you go. All right.
好了,好了 。
So you gonna rope that barrel?
你要开始套桶了吗?
My man! That's cowboy. All right. Here we go. Oh. Hey!
真棒!这是真牛仔 。该我了 。哈哈!
I just...I just lassoed my own self.
我把自己给套了 。
Oh, man. My moustache!
哦天,我的胡子掉了!
Yeah, just hold it up there.
对,你就在那呆着 。
I got my own set of problems right now, Blaze. Here I go. Not again!
我自己的问题还没解决呢 。走你 。又不行!
You know that ain't over the barrel!
你们知道没套住!
What you clapping for? Blaze, what am I doing wrong here, man?
那你们鼓掌干嘛?布雷,我做错了什么?
I'm just 5 years old.
我只有五岁 。
I'm just 5 years old. What you asking me for?
我只有五岁 。你问我干嘛 。
You wear my hat while I do this here. There you go.
你戴着我的帽子,我再做一次 。开始吧 。
That's what it was, Blaze. I couldn't see.
这就是个帽子,布雷我看不见你在干嘛 。
Are you laughing at the size of the hat?
你是在笑帽子的大小吗?
This is the last try, and then we gonna go rope the cactus.
这是最后一次,然后我将套牢那个仙人掌 。
Where'd you go, Steve Harvey? Harvey? Why? Come on, let's rope the cactus.
你去哪了,哈维?哈维?去那边,去套那个仙人掌 。
Take this hat off, Blaze. I can't get it over the barrel. How am I gonna get it over the cactus?
布雷把帽子拿下来 。桶套不了 。仙人掌看是更不行了 。
I saw you do something with your hand that I didn't know. That ain't it.
我发现你的手有些技巧,但我不知道怎么弄的 。这样不行 。
It's just moving! The cactus! Huh? The cactus is just moving?
它在动!仙人掌!恩?仙人掌在动?
See it? I know! Whoa!
看见了吗?哈哈!
That's because our propmen are funny.
我们的道具员很有意思啊 。
Have you ever heard of unemployment check?
你听说过失业金吗?
Just throw it! So...Now let me try.
快扔吧!该我了!
Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest young cowboy of all time! Give your love for Blaze!
女士们先生们,史上最伟大的牛仔!为布雷鼓掌!