鸡毛雇奇异博士给小朋友开派对
日期:2017-07-01 06:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Got to be kidding me where is this guy?
这是在开玩笑吧 这家伙在哪?
Hi, I'm Dr. Steven Strange, master of the mystic arts.
你好 我是奇异博士斯蒂芬 神秘的艺术大师
Sorry I'm late, but the traffic.was unbelieveble.Jimmy: It's 3:30.
抱歉我迟到了 但是交通太令人难以置信了 已经3:30了
You were supposed to 3:00. I'm not paying for the last half hour.
你之前答应我3:00到 我可不买这迟来半小时的单
Nice to meet you too. We just dispense with the small talk. show me the demons.
那可真是高兴再次见到你 不必多说 让我看看那些小恶魔
Jimmy: All right. Here they are. I don't understand. Are they possessed?
好吧 他们在这 真不敢相信 他们着魔了?
Basically. They ate, like, 50 cup cakes.
基本上是的 他们吃了 像是 50块蛋糕


Alright,alright,alright.I'll vanquish them.
好吧 好吧 好吧 接下来我来教训他们
Hold on holdWhat's know? No vanquishing. Pull a rabbit out of somewhere do tricks.
打住 你知道吗?不要用这种方式(教训) 就像变戏法一样拉出一个兔子就好
A rabbit? Yeah Look I think there's been a misunderstanding. Do tricks. You don't do tricks.
一个兔子?是的 我认为这有一个误会 变戏法 你确定不会戏法
No Hi! This clearly says the mightiest magician in the cosmos.
不 嘿老兄 这上面清楚的写着宇宙中最强的魔术师
Everyone exaggerates theirprofile, don't they? Look at yours.
大家都夸大了他们的资料了 不是吗?看看你的
Jimmy Kimmel, America's favorite late night host. Watch!
吉米·坎莫尔 每个人最爱的深夜主持人 你瞅瞅!
That's true, is it not? Is it? Hi. That's a cute necklace.
如假包换 不是吗?你确定?嘿 那真是一个可爱的项链
Is that etsy? Don't touch the eye of agomotto.
这是etsy的吗?不要碰阿格摩多之眼
Sorry,you know what,I don't think this is work out .
对不起 你知道这事 我可不认为算解决了
I think I'm going to hire a sponge bob or something.
我认为我应该雇佣一个海绵宝宝或别的什么的
Thanks you coming. How much? $150. Wait. I have an idea. You suck.
还是感谢你的到来 给多少钱?150美元 等会儿 我有一个主意了 你大爷的
Next. Happy birthday to you--where's Marcus? Marcu? Oh,he went home.
下一个 #祝你生日快乐# Marcus哪去了?马尔库?噢 他回家了
Do you want go home with Marcus? No. Be quite.
你想和马尔库一起回家吗?不想 给我老实待着

分享到