(单词翻译:单击)
But this Little Big Shot follows her own path.
本期“小小达人秀”主人公遵循着她自己的道路 。
Ladies and gentlemen, from Apex, North Carolina, here's Ainsley.
女士们先生们,有请来自北卡州艾派克的安斯利 。
Hey, Ainsley, how you doing? Good.
你好,安斯利,最近好吗?很好 。
Have a seat. Come on over here.
来过来坐这儿 。
How old are you? 6.
你几岁了?六岁 。
Wow. So, tell me why you're a Little Big Shot.
你为什么来“小小达人秀”,能告诉我原因吗?
I dressed up as a hot dog to dance.
我扮成热狗跳舞 。
On the Internet, you have over 100 million views.
网络浏览量超过了1个亿 。
Let's take a look at the photo. Let's have a look at this photo.
让我们先来看看照片 。
So, all the rest of the little girls, they dressed up as a princess. Yes.
照片上的其他女孩都扮成了公主 。是的 。
You kind of went the other way and came as a hot dog.
你反其道而行,扮成了一个热狗 。
Yes, I did. Why? Because that was my favorite costume.
是的 。为什么?因为这是我最喜欢的服装 。
And I only did that because it was wear your favorite costume to dance, and that was my favorite costume.
因为我能穿着自己喜欢的服装跳舞,这是我最喜欢的衣服 。
So, you kind of believe in being yourself? Yes.
你是在做自己,是吗?是的 。
Did your parents try to talk you out of wearing the hot-dog outfit? No.
你父母有没有劝你别穿了?没有 。
Are they different, too? Kind of.
他们是不是有一些与众不同?有一点吧 。
Yeah. What makes your mom different? Singing.
那好,是什么让妈妈变得与众不同?唱歌 。
Oh, she sings? Yeah.
哦,她唱歌?是的 。
Have you thought about singing, or you just gonna be a hot dog?
你想过唱歌吗,还是你就喜欢热狗?
I mostly sing in my room and sometimes in my closet.
我多数在房间唱歌,有时也在衣橱里面 。
In your closet? Yes.
在衣橱?是的 。
So, how often do you have to go in the closet?
你多久得去一趟衣橱?
Mostly every time I get home from school.
大多数情况下,我都是放学后去 。
But I'm lucky now because it's summer break.
但我很幸运,因为现在放暑假 。
So, summers off from the closet, huh? Yes.
所以暑假就不用躲衣橱里了是吧?是的 。
Are those your parents over there? Yes.
那个是你父母吗?是的 。
This is not gonna go good on TV. You know that.
这在电视中讲出来可不好,你们知道的 。
How big is the closet? Tiny. Yeah.
你的衣橱大吗?很小 。是吗?
Yeah. That's the type of information we need to know about.
是的 。我们就要了解这样的信息 。
Do you know what it means when someone says your parents are being charged?
你父母面临指控,你知道人们说这句话的意思吗?
Yeah, kind of.
知道一点点 。
So, what do you think that means? Like, we were gonna charge your parents, what would that mean to you?
你都知道什么?比方说,我们会对你的父母进行指控,你觉得这是什么意思?
Charging them to eat a pizza?
指控他们去吃披萨?
Yeah, they don't serve where they're going.
不错,他们有些地方是没做到位 。
What's in the bag? A hot-dog costume.
包里是什么?热狗服装 。
That's exactly what I wore for my ballet class.
我上芭蕾课时就穿这个 。
Can I see it? Sure.
我能看看嘛? 当然 。
Love this little girl, man.
这小女孩真可爱 。
Oh, okay. That made you famous. Yes.
这就是你走红的原因 。是的 。
That's it. Mm-hmm. This is all.
就这么多 。恩,对的 。
You know what? I think you've proven one thing very well.
你知道吗?你很好地证明了一件事情 。
I think that being an individual is pretty much the way to go.
做自己是正确的道路 。
I think, Ainsley, you've been a great inspiration to us all, doing what you believe.
安斯利,你给了所有人一个启发,做你认为正确的事情 。
And I believe, how about free hot dogs for everybody?
我们向在场所有人分发热狗怎么样?
Let's go! We're passing them out. Come on. Bring one over here.
来吧!我们把热狗发出去 。来吧,这边发一个 。
Thank you, sir. Thanks.
非常感谢您 。谢谢 。
Folks, give your love for Hot Dog Princess Ainsley!
朋友们,为“热狗公主”安斯利鼓掌!
Thank you, Ainsley. Take care. Bye-bye.
感谢,安斯利!保重 。再见 。