(单词翻译:单击)
We have a fun show tonight.
我们今天的节目很好玩 。
In the blue room, you know him from Saturday Night Live, Horrible Bosses and We're the Millers.
今天的嘉宾现在就在我们的后台 。他的成名作有《周六夜现场》,《可恶的老板》,《冒牌家庭》 。
The brilliant, the hilarious Jason Sudeikis is here, tonight!
他就是才华横溢,幽默风趣的杰森·苏戴奇斯!
Hi! Hi, Jason. Are you OK?
嗨!嗨,杰森 。你好吗?
Oh, yeah. I'm just hosting a talk show.
挺好的 。我在主持脱口秀 。
Right. I figured the late night landscape needs another white man talking to people.
哦……我觉得我们节目需要再找一个白人来主持 。
I got Michael O'Brien here, Julia in London. And there is my bandleader Wenny Jones over there.
于是我邀请了迈克尔·奥布莱恩,来自伦敦的朱莉,还有我的乐队指挥温妮·琼斯在那边 。
Right. OK. That is also what we're doing. Is anyone film your talk show?
好的,我们也是这么干的 。有人在帮你们录节目吗?
Well, yeah, you guys are.
有啊,你们就是 。
Also if the talk show happens in the woods and no one is filming it, does it still happen?
如果一场脱口秀是在一片不为人知的森林里,也没有人拍下来?那么这场脱口秀存在吗?
I would argue yes.
如果问我的话,我会说存在
We have been just following NCIS: New Orleans. We know exactly how that feels. Hang on.
我们都在追《海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良》,我们知道那是什么感觉 。等一下 。
You're Jewish, yeah? That's great.
你是犹太人,是吧?好的
James Irks forgot to tell you you're our musical guest later.
詹姆斯,忘了告诉你,你是我们今晚的音乐嘉宾 。
I am? Yeah, so learn to play an instrument or something.
我吗?对,所以你得学点儿乐器或者是别的东西 。
OK. I'm going to work on that. I'll get back to you. Jason Sudeikis, everybody.
我会去学的 。待会儿再聊 。各位,今天的嘉宾是杰森·苏戴奇斯 。