异类之不一样的成功启示录(MP3+中英字幕) 第134期:52航班驾驶舱的对话
日期:2017-02-20 10:36

(单词翻译:单击)

The captain tries again.
机长再次尝试。
Did you tell him?
卡维德:“你跟他讲了吗?”
Klotz: Yes, sir. I already advise him.
克鲁兹:“是的,先生,我已经向他提出了建议。”
Klotz starts talking to ATC, going over routine details.
克鲁兹开始对ATC说话——重复惯用的报告。
One-Five-Zero maintaining two thousand Avianca Zero-Five-Two heavy.
处在2 000米高空的阿维安卡52号已经很难再坚持等待候降。
The captain is clearly at the edge of panic.
机长已经处于崩溃的边缘。
Caviedes: Advise him we don't have fuel.
卡维德说:“告诉他我们没有燃料了。”
Klots gets back on the radio with ATC.
克鲁兹重新再次与ATC通话。
Climb and maintain three thousand and, ah, we're running out of fuel, sir.
“爬升并保持在3 000米,并且,嗯,我们没有燃料了,先生。”
There is again. No mention of the magic word "emergency," which is what air traffic controllers are trained to listen for.
再一次,他没有提到“危急”,这是可以引起空管员足够重视的神奇词汇。
Just "running out of fuel" at the end of a sentence, preceded by the mitigating "ah."
只在一段话的最后部分提起“没燃料了,先生”,而且在此之前还说了个“嗯”好像是在斟酌用词是否恰当。
Caviedes: Did you already advise that we don't have fuel?
卡维德说:“你已经向他说明我们没有燃料了吗?”
Klots: Yes, sir. I already advise him.
克鲁兹:“是的 ,先生,我已经跟他说了. . .”
Caviedes: Bueno.
卡维德:“好。”
If it were not the prelude to a tragedy, their back-and-forth would resemble an Abbott and Costello comedy routine.
如果这不是一场灾难的前奏,他们这一来一去的对话一定会被认为是高脚七(Abbott)和矮冬瓜(Cosfello)式的喜剧对白。
A little over a minute passes.
时间过去了一分多钟。
ATC: And Avianca zero-five-two heavy, ah, I'm gonna bring you about fifteen miles northeast and then turn you back onto the approach.
ATC:“阿维安卡52号,请你们飞往东北部15英里以外,然后再飞回着陆。
Is that okay with you and your fuel?
这样可以吗?燃料足够吗?”
KLOTZ: I guess so. Thank you very much.
克鲁兹说:“我想可以,非常感谢。”
I guess so. Thank you very much.
我想可以,非常感谢。
They are about to crash!
他们就要坠机了!
One of the flight attendants enters the cockpit to find out how serious the situation is.
其中一名空乘人员进入驾驶舱内想看看情况的严重程度。
The flight engineer points to the empty fuel gauge, and makes a throat-cutting gesture with his finger.
一名飞行员指着燃油显示为零的仪表盘,用手指做了个割喉的动作,
But he says nothing.
但他没有讲话。
Nor does anyone else for the next five minutes.
在接下来的5分钟,驾驶舱内也没有任何一个人讲话。
There's radio chatter and routine business, and then the flight engineer cries out,"Flameout on engine number four!"
只有电台的沙沙声和日常的操作声,然后一名飞行工程师叫了起来“四号引擎着火了!”
Caviedes says, "Show me the runway," but the run-way is sixteen miles away.
卡维德说“告诉我跑道”。但是跑道在十六英里以外的地方。
Thirty-six seconds of silence pass.
36秒钟的沉默。
The plane's air traf-fic controller calls out one last time.
空管员在最后的时刻呼叫
You have, ah, you have enough fuel to make it to the airport?
“你们,嗯,你们的燃料是否可以支持飞到机场?”
The transcript ends.
记录结束。

分享到