欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):亚马逊推新型零售店 Amazon Go无人服务
日期:2017-02-13 10:32

(单词翻译:单击)

广告文本

Four years ago, we started to wonder.
四年前,我们开始思考,
What would shopping look like if you could walk into a store, grab what you want, and just go?
如果你可以走进一间商店、拿走想要的东西然后就离开的话,购物会是什么样子?
What if we could weave the most advanced machine learning, computer vision,
如果我们能结合最先进的机器学习、计算机视觉
and AI into the very fabric of a store so you never have to wait in line?
以及人工智能,将那些整合成一间商店,让你永远不必排队等候呢?
No lines, no checkouts, no registers.
不用排队、没有收银台、没有收款机。
Welcome to Amazon Go.
欢迎光临Amazon Go。

亚马逊推新型零售店 Amazon Go无人服务

Use the Amazon Go app to enter; then put away your phone and start shopping! It's really that simple.
使用Amazon Go应用程序进入;接着把你的手机收起来,开始血拼吧!
Take whatever you like—anything you pick up is automatically added to your virtual cart.
真的就是那么简单。喜欢什么就拿什么--你拿的任何东西都会自动新增到你的虚拟购物车中。
If you change your mind about that cupcake, just put it back.
如果你改变买杯子蛋糕的主意,把它放回去就行了。
Our technology will update your virtual cart automatically.
我们的技术会自动更新你的虚拟购物车。
So how does it work? We used computer vision, deep learning algorithms, and sensor fusion, much like you'd find in self-driving cars.
所以这是怎么运作的呢?我们运用计算机视觉、深度学习算法、多重感测融合,大致就和你会在自动驾驶汽车上看到的技术一样。
We call it Just Walk Out technology. Once you've got everything you want, you can just...go!
我们叫它“拿了就走”技术。一旦你拿好想要的所有东西,你可以就...走人!
When you leave, our Just Walk Out technology adds up your virtual cart and charges your Amazon account.
当你离开时,我们的“拿了就走”技术会结算你的虚拟购物车,然后从你的亚马逊账户收取费用。
Your receipt is sent straight to the app, and you can keep going.
你的收据会直接传送到应用程序,而你就可以继续前进。
Amazon Go. No lines, no checkout. (No, seriously.)
Amazon Go。不用排队、没有收银台。(没有,真的。)

广告视频


分享到