高级英语第一册(MP3+中英字幕) 第12课:外婆的日用家当(7)
日期:2016-05-10 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Dee next. A dress down to the ground, in this hot weather.
接着我便看见了迪伊。这样大热天里,她竟穿着一件拖地长裙。
A dress so loud it hurts my eyes.
裙子的颜色也花哨的耀眼,
There are yel-lows and oranges enough to throw back the light of the sun.
大块大块的黄色和橙色,亮得可以反射太阳的光线。
I feel my whole face warming from the heat waves it throws out.
我感到我的整个脸颊都被它射出的热浪烫的热烘烘的。
Earrings gold, too, and hanging down to her shoulders.
耳环也是金的,并且直垂到肩膀上。
Bracelets dangling and making noises when she moves her arm up to shake the folds of the dress out of her armpits.
臂上还带着手镯,当她举起胳臂去抖动腋窝部衣服上的皱褶时,臂上的手镯叮当作响。
The dress is loose and flows, and as she walks closer, I like it.
衣裙长大宽松,迎风飘荡。当她走近时,我觉得挺好看。
I hear Maggie go Uhnnnh again.
我听见麦姬又发出呃声。
It is her sister's hair. It stands straight up like the wool on a sheep.
这次是为她姐姐的发型而发的。
It is black as night and around the edges are two long pigtails that rope about like small lizards disappearing behind her ears.
她姐姐的头发向羊毛一样挺得直直的,像黑夜一样乌黑,边上扎着两根长辫子,像两条小蜥蜴,左盘右绕在耳朵后面。
Wa-su-zo-Tean-o! she says, coming on in that gliding way the dress makes her move.
瓦-苏-左-提-诺!她一边说着,一边拖着长裙步态轻盈飘然而至。
The short stocky fellow with the hair to his navel is all grinning and he follows up with Asalamalakim, my mother and sister!
随着她的一句阿萨拉马拉吉姆,我母亲和妹妹!那位头发垂至肚脐眼的矮胖男人也笑着走上前来。
He moves to hug Maggie but she falls back, right up against the back of my chair.
他作势要拥抱麦姬,但麦姬下的往后退,直到我的椅子背挡住她的退路为止。
I feel her trembling there and when I look up I see the perspiration falling off her chin.
我感觉到她身子在发抖,抬头一看,只见汗水从她的下巴上直往下滴。
Don't get up, says Dee.
别站起来,迪伊说道。
Since I am stout it takes something of a push.
因为我长的肥胖,站起来颇需费点劲。
You can see me trying to move a second or two before I make it.
你瞧,我身子要挪动挪动才站得起来。
She turns, showing white heels through her sandals, and goes back to the car.
她转身往汽车方向走回去。我可以透过她穿的凉鞋看到她的白生生的脚后跟。
Out she peeks next with a Polaroid.
接着他拿起一架拍立来照相机瞄过来。

分享到