莎士比亚十四行诗朗诵 第6期:Sonnet XVII 第17首
日期:2016-03-03 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Who will believe my verse in time to come,
未来的时代谁会相信我的诗,
If it were fill'd with your most high deserts?
如果它充满了你最高的美德?
Though yet, heaven knows, it is but as a tomb,
虽然,天知道,它只是一座墓地
Which hides your life and shows not half your parts.
埋着你的生命和一半的本色。
If I could write the beauty of your eyes,
如果我写得出你美目的流盼,
And in fresh numbers number all your graces,
用清新的韵律细数你的秀妍,
The age to come would say: "This poet lies,"
未来的时代会说:"这诗人撒谎:”
Such heavenly touches ne'er touch'd earthly faces.
这样的天姿哪里会落在人间!

诗.jpg

So should my papers yellow'd with their age,
于是我的诗册,被岁月所熏黄,
Be scorn'd like old men of less truth than tongue,
就要被人藐视,像饶舌的老头;
And your true rights be term'd a poet's rage,
你的真容被诬作诗人的疯狂,
And stretched metre of an antique song:
以及一支古歌的夸张的节奏:
But were some child of yours alive that time,
但那时你若有个儿子在人世,
You should live twice; in it and in my rhyme.
你就活两次:在他身上,在诗里。

分享到
重点单词
  • earthlyadj. 地球的,俗世的,可能的
  • antiqueadj. 古代的 n. 古物,古董
  • ragen. 狂怒,大怒,狂暴,肆虐,风行 v. 大怒,怒斥,激
  • rhymen. 韵,押韵,韵文 vt. 押韵,用韵诗表达 vi.
  • versen. 诗,韵文,诗节 vi. 作诗 vt. 诗化,在诗中
  • scornn. 轻蔑,奚落,笑柄 v. 轻蔑,鄙视,嘲弄