莎士比亚十四行诗朗诵 第5期:Sonnet LXXVI 第76首
日期:2016-03-02 18:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Why is my verse so barren of new pride,
我的诗何以这样缺乏新鲜花样,
So far from variation or quick change?
这样缺乏变化或敏捷的才思?
Why with the time do I not glance aside,
我对时髦作风何以不加模仿,
To new-found methods, and to compounds strange?
使用新奇笔调或诡异的复合名词?
Why write I still all one, ever the same,
我为什么写法总是千篇一律,
And keep invention in a noted weed,
有所创作总是穿着陈旧衣裳,
That every word doth almost tell my name,
每个字几乎可以宣示我的名字,
Showing their, birth, and where they did proceed?
露出身份以及来自何方?

76.jpg

O know, sweet love, I always write of you,
你要知道,爱人,我写的永远是你,
And you and love are still my argument,
你与爱永远是我的题材;
So all my best is dressing old words new,
我擅长的是把旧词变成新的,
Spending again what is already spent:
已经用过的不妨再用一回:
For as the sun is daily new and old,
太阳每日出没,新旧递嬗,
So is my love still telling what is told.
我的爱也永远是老调重弹。

分享到
重点单词
  • barrenadj. 不育的,贫瘠的
  • inventionn. 发明,发明物,虚构,虚构物
  • versen. 诗,韵文,诗节 vi. 作诗 vt. 诗化,在诗中
  • variationn. 变化,变动,变种,变奏曲
  • glancev. 一瞥,扫视,匆匆一看,反光,闪烁,掠过 n. 一瞥
  • proceedvi. 继续进行,开始,着手
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .