世界上最伟大的推销员(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:我的日子不多了
日期:2015-12-28 16:50

(单词翻译:单击)

We have been comrades together for many years.
我跟了您这么多年,
How can I, now, think only of myself?
怎么能只想自己呢?
Hafid embraced his old friend, and replied,
海菲拥着老仆人继续说道:
It is not necessary.
别这样,
I ask, that you immediately transfer fifty thousand gold talents to your name,
我要你马上把五万金币转道你的户头上,
and I beg that you remain with me, until a promise I made long ago is fulfilled.
然后我求你留下来,等我把多年来的一桩心事了结以后再走。
When that promise is kept
到时候,
I will then bequeath this palace and warehouse to you
我会把这座大厦和仓库都留给你,
for I will then be ready to rejoin Lisha.
然后我就找丽莎去了。
The old bookkeeper stared at his master, unable to comprehend the words heard.
老总管睁大眼睛看着主人,不敢相信自己的耳朵,
"Fifty thousand gold talents, the palace, the warehouse...
五万金币,房子,仓库,......
I am not deserving...."
我不值得...
Hafid nodded.
海菲点了点头,
"I have always counted your friendship as my greatest asset.
我一直把你的忠心当作最大的财富,和它比起来,
What I now bestow on you, is of little measure compared to your unending loyalty.
我送你的这点小东西根本算不上什么。
You have mastered the art of living,
你懂得生活的艺术,

tuixiao104.png


not for yourself done, but for others;
不为自己,而为别人活着,
and this concern has stamped the above all, as a man among men.
这就是你与众不同的地方。
Now I urge you to hasten with the consummation of my plans.
我现在要你做的,就是帮我尽快完成计划,
Time is the most precious commodity I possess,
我的日子不多了,对我来说,
and the hour glass of my life is nearly filled."
没有什么比时间更重要的了。”
Erasmus turned his face to hide his tears.
伊拉玛转过头,不让主人看见眼里的泪水。
His voice broke as he asked,
他颤颤巍巍地说道
And what of your promise, yet to keep?
您说您有心愿未了,是什么心愿?
Although we have been as brothers, never have I heard you talk of such a matter.
您对我象亲人一样,可是我从来没听您提过什么心愿。
Hafid folded his arms and smiled.
菲双臂抱在胸前,面带笑容,
"I will meet with you again, when you have discharged my commands of this morning.
等你把今天早上交待你的事办完以后,
Then I will disclose a secret,
我会告诉你一个秘密,
which I have shared with no one, except my beloved wife,
这秘密只有丽莎知道。
for over thirty years.
三十年了。

分享到
重点单词
  • unendingadj. 不断的,不停的,永无止境的,不尽的
  • warehousen. 仓库 vt. 存入仓库
  • countedvt. 计算;认为 vi. 计数;有价值 n. 计数;计
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.
  • measuren. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸 v. 测量,量
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地
  • comprehendvt. 充分理解,包括
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • bequeathvt. 遗赠,遗留
  • bestowvt. 授予,适用,利用