Twitter创始人Jack Dorsey演讲(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:用户体验的力量
日期:2015-03-27 09:23

(单词翻译:单击)

用户体验的力量

One of the biggest things
我获益最多的
that has helped me is learning how
就是学习怎样
to become a better storyteller and the power of a story
更好地讲故事,运用好故事的魔力
And by this, I mean if you want to build a product and
我是指,如果你想打造一个产品
you want to build a product that is relevant to folks,
打造一个和人们生活有关的产品
you need to put yourself in their shoes and
你需要站在他们的角度思考
you need to write a story from their side.
还需要从他们的角度写这个故事
So, we spend a lot of time writing what's called
所以我们花了很多时间写
user narratives of this user or this person.
各种用户的体验
He is in the middle of Chicago and they go
他们可能在芝加哥市中心
to a coffee store in the middle of Chicago.
的一家咖啡店
This is the experience they're going to have.
这是他们即将有的经历
It reads like a play.
就像戏剧一样
It's really, really beautiful.
这真的真的很美好
If you do that story well,
如果你这个故事做得很好
then all of the prioritization,
之后你需要为产品做的
all of the product,
所有的优先化
all of the design and all the coordination
所有的产品
that you need to do with these products
所有的设计和所有的合作
just falls out naturally
都变得水到渠成
because you can edit the story and
因为你可以编辑这个故事
everyone can relate to
让社会上所有人都能够
the story from all levels of the organization,
有代入感
engineers to operations to support to designers
无论是从工程师,操作,支持,设计师
to the business side of the house.
还是这里的商人
So, that story is very, very important for us.
所以这个故事对我们来说非常非常重要
And really constantly considering the story and
不断反思这个故事
what new twists and elements we need to add to
反思我们需要加进去的新情节和新元素
the story are a pretty big deal for us as well.
对我们来说也很重要
And we want to tell an epic story.
我们想讲一个史诗般的故事
We want to solve a really big problem.
我们想解决一个非常大的难题
We don't want to have a bunch of short stories
我们不不想讲一堆小故事
strung together.
绑在一起了事
We want one epic cohesive story that we tell the world.
我们想告诉世界的是一个完整的历诗
And both Twitter and Square are
Twitter和Square都
driving towards this goal.
在向这个目标进军

分享到