(单词翻译:单击)
48 Hours in Hong Kong
在香港的48小时
Forty-eight hours in Hong Kong may sound like a short visit, but it will surprise you how much you can see and do.
在香港的48小时听起来像是短暂的游览,但你会惊讶于你可以看到和做的事情。
The best way to get the most out of your trip is to plan in advance.
充分利用旅行的最好方法是提前计划。
Hong Kong has a great public transportation system that is easy to use.
香港拥有便捷的公共交通系统。
The system is called the MTR, which includes the metro, trains, and buses.
这个系统被称为港铁,包括地铁、火车和公共汽车。
You can get a card called the Octopus Card at a metro station and use it to travel around.
你可以在地铁站拿到一张八达通卡,用它来周游香港。
Taxis are another way to get around Hong Kong.
出租车是游览香港的另一种方式。
Not only are there many taxis everywhere, but they are also quite cheap compared to taxis in other large cities.
不仅到处都有出租车,而且与其他大城市的出租车相比,它们也相当便宜。
On the first day of your trip, go up Victoria Peak.
旅行的第一天,去爬太平山顶。
At the top of the mountain, you will see beautiful city views.
在山顶上,你可以看到美丽的城市景色。
Then have "dim sum" for lunch.
然后午餐吃中式点心。
Dim sum consists of many different dishes.
中式点心由许多不同的菜肴组成。
It is a great way to taste a little bit of everything.
这是一种品尝各种食物的好方法。
In the afternoon, take the Star Ferry from Hong Kong Island and cruise across Victoria Harbor to Kowloon.
下午,从香港岛乘坐天星小轮,经维多利亚港前往九龙。
There are many markets in this area.
这个地区有很多市场。
Temple Market and Ladies Market are very popular.
庙墟和妇女墟很受欢迎。
At 8:00 pm, join the crowd that is watching the Symphony of Lights, which is a fifteen-minute light show around Hong Kong's tall buildings.
晚上8点,加入观看《幻彩咏香江》的人群,这是一场围绕香港高层建筑的15分钟灯光秀。
On the second day of your trip, spend your time shopping at one of Hong Kong's many malls, such as IFC or Times Square.
在你旅行的第二天,花点时间在香港众多的购物中心之一购物,比如国际金融中心或时代广场。
You can also shop at smaller stores in Soho and Sheung Wan as well.
你也可以在Soho和上环的小商店购物。
Unlike the markets, the prices are set, so you cannot change them.
与集市不同,这里的价格是固定的,所以你不能讨价还价。
After shopping, try an order of roast goose, which is similar to roast duck.
购物后,可以点一份烤鹅,和烤鸭差不多。
Roast goose is a special dish in Hong Kong.
烧鹅是香港的一道特色菜。
If you want to experience Hong Kong's nightlife, head to Lan Kwai Fong.
如果你想体验香港的夜生活,那就去兰桂坊。
If not, go back to your hotel for a good night's rest.
如果没有,就回酒店好好休息一晚。
With careful planning, you can do a lot in just two days in Hong Kong.
只要仔细计划,你在香港两天内就能做很多事情。
