(单词翻译:单击)
Just so you know,we are ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas.
告诉你们,我们为美国总统来自得克萨斯州这一点感到羞愧。
Just so you know, it's not that common. It doesn't happen to every guy and it is a big deal!
告诉你,这种情况并不常见;并不是每个男人都会有这样的问题,这绝对是一件大事!
It's quite common. It happens to every guy.It's no big deal!
这很平常。每个人都会发生。不是什么大事!
You never told me Lincoln Borough is your brother.
你从来没说过林肯·伯勒是你的哥哥。
Never came up.
从没想过要说。
Right, I am curious that it's because my father the governor.
我只是有些好奇,你不讨论是不是因为我父亲——也就是州长——的关系。
He may not be the one pulling the switch, but you and I both know he has the power to grant clemency and he won't and he never does.
虽然他不是执行死刑的人,但我们都知道他有能力批准开恩,只是他不肯而已。他从来不这么做。
My old man was an abusive drunk who abandoned his family.
我父亲是个抛弃家庭的酗酒者。
I don't judge anyone by their father's actions or inactions,if that was your concern.
我不会因为某人父亲的行动或不行动去判定这个人,如果这是你的顾虑的话。
Just so you know, I don't agree with his politics. And I'm sorry about your brother.
我跟你说,我并不同意他的政治立场。对于你哥哥的事,我也很抱歉。
I appreciate that.
谢谢你这么说。
Just so you know, this feeling's taking control of me and I can't help it.
告诉你,这种感觉已经控制了我。
I won't sit around. I can't let him win now. I thought you should know I try my best let go of you, but I don't want to.
我坐不住了。我不能让他赢。你知道我想放开你,但我又不想这么做。
I just got to say it all before I go.
走之前必须全部说出来。
Just so you know,just so you know.
只是想让你知道,只是想让你知道。
This looks familiar I have probably seen it somewhere before.
这个看起来挺眼熟的。我可能以前在哪里见过。
Just so we are clear, everything here is my original work.
让我把话说清楚,这里的所有东西都是我的原创。
I did not copy and paste stuff from the Internet,if that is what you are trying to say.
上复制粘贴东西,如果那是你的意思的话。