打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:糖霜薯条
日期:2021-06-01 14:51

(单词翻译:单击)

What are you doing with those fries?
你拿那些薯条干嘛呢?
I'm dipping 'em in frosting. I do it when I'm depressed.
我拿它们沾糖霜呢。我每次不开心都这么吃。
I went right from baby food into fries in frosting.
我直接从婴儿食品升级到糖霜薯条。
Is it good? It looks disgusting.
会好吃吗?看起来很恶心啊。
It is both. Just taste it.
又好吃又恶心。你尝尝。
These are pretty good. Sweet and salty. Cupcakes and fries.
的确挺好吃的。又甜又咸。小蛋糕和薯条。

打工姐妹花第三季

That's two things. Cake fries. We're millionaires.
那是两样事物。蛋糕薯条。我们要挣大钱了。
My willingness to eat anything finally pays off!
我什么都吃的爱好终于有回报了!
Wait, are you sure it's not just us being desperate?
慢着,你确定我们不是病急乱投医吗?
Like, when Adam Levine made that music video in Brooklyn and you walked past the set all day in a wet tank top?
就像亚当·莱文在布鲁克林录MV时,那天你湿身穿着紧身背心,从人家场景里不断来回走?
It can't hurt to put them out there.
反正试试也无伤大雅。
That's what you said that day too.
那天你也是这么说的。

分享到