打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:半夜猫叫声(2)
日期:2020-12-11 13:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Who the hell is that? It's so late.
是哪个王八蛋啊?都这么晚了。
It's probably the cat, or the guy who's raping girls in Brooklyn. Open the door, and roll the dice.
可能是那喵星人,也可能是布鲁克林连环强奸犯。开门看运气吧。
Oh, please. Please, somebody tell me they killed that damn cat.
拜托。拜托告诉我有人已经宰了那只贱猫。
And where did it learn how to say hello?
还有,那只猫去哪里学说"哈喽"的啊?
Told you.
我就说吧。
It's been keeping me up all night.
被它害得我整晚不能睡。
This poor cat has been crying at our door every night trying to get in,
这可怜的喵星人在我们门外叫了好几晚想进来,
trying to get a little warm milk, maybe a skosh of tuna.
想蹭两口温牛奶,可能再加两口鲔鱼。
Max, that's our dinner tomorrow.
麦克斯,那是我们明天的晚餐。
Wait. Be careful. A cat is not always a cat.
等等。你们要小心。猫不见得一定是猫。

打工姐妹花第三季

Oh, please continue.
请继续往下说。
In Poland, we believe if you die outside, you're reincarnated as a cat.
在波兰,我们相信如果你横死野外,你会转生为一只猫。
Am I the only one who thinks Poland sounds like a real freak show?
我是唯一觉得波兰像是真实版奇人异事秀吗?
So never let a cat in, because it's just a person that's been reincarnated and will bring in all the bad jews.
绝对别让猫进来,因为那只是某个转生的人会带各种"坏犹太"进来。
I think you mean juju.
你是想说坏运气吧。
Oh, do I? Nighty-night.
是吗?晚安啦。
Look, we just have to put up with it, and after a while, it'll go away on its own.
我们只需要忍它一会,等上一阵,它就会自己走掉了。
Go away on its own? It's a stray cat, not my father.
自己走掉?它是流浪喵星人,不是我老爸。
Good night, Max.
晚安,麦克斯。
Fine. No kitty for Max. No kitty for Max.
行。麦麦没小喵喵。麦麦没小喵喵。
See, Max, I told you the cat would stop. Max? Max.
麦克斯,你看,我就说它会消停吧。麦克斯?麦克斯。
Can we keep it, mom? Can we keep it?
妈,我们能养它吗?能养吗?

分享到