打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:肉麻表白
日期:2020-11-27 11:43

(单词翻译:单击)

There... I french-fried my phone. What else can I do?
瞧,我把我的手机炸了。你还想我怎么样?
I mean, really, it is technology's fault. It's turning us against each other.
真的,这是科技的错。它让我们彼此翻脸。
Caroline, I swear, I will never accidentally say anything about you again that I never meant.
卡洛琳,我发誓,我再也不会意外说出任何我不是真心说你的坏话。
I have to get ready for work. It's fine.
我得开始干活了。没关系啦。
Stop saying that. Please stop saying it's fine. "Fine" doesn't mean fine.
别这么说。拜托不要再说"没关系"了。"没关系"就是有关系。

打工姐妹花第三季

The scale goes great, good, okay, not okay, I hate you, fine.
形容事情好坏的顺序是很棒,很好,还行,不行,我讨厌你,没关系。
If "fine" meant fine, that'd be great, but it doesn't, okay?
如果"没关系"真的是没关系,那当然是最好,但它不是。
You're right. It's not fine. It sucks. I'm hurt. You're the one person I care most about.
你说的对。的确有关系。这太过分了。我受伤了。你是我最在乎的人。
No, you are the one person I care the most about.
不,你才是我唯一让我最在乎的人。
Well, right now it doesn't feel that way.
但现在感觉就不是那样。
It has to feel that way! You are my best friend, Caroline! I love you.
必须是那样!你是我最好的朋友,卡洛琳!我爱你。
Oh, my god, now I'm really gonna throw up.
天啊,现在我是真的要吐了。

分享到