打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:阿憨想要分杯羹
日期:2020-09-25 10:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, man, that hippie patchouli smell is worse than the poop was.
天啊,嬉皮士的广藿香味比这里本来的屎味还难闻。
Han, shh. These people are in mourning. Show some respect.
阿憨,小声点。人们在哀悼呢。放尊重点。
Me? Me show some respect?
我吗?居然让我放尊重点?
What will you two do next, sell cupcakes at the diabetes wing at the children's hospital?
你们俩接下来要干嘛,在儿童医院的糖尿病科卖小蛋糕吗?
How dare you doubt my sincerity?
你胆敢质疑我的真心?
I personally have shooed a homeless man away from peeing on that shrine twice.
我曾两次亲自赶走一个要在悼念圣坛上撒尿的流浪汉。
I don't care what I may or may not have said on the 27th at 4:15 P.M.
我不管27号下午的4点15分有没有说过什么话。
Your business is booming, and now I want rent.
你们的生意现在这么红火,我要收租金。
No way, Han. That man could've overdosed anywhere.
没门。那家伙本可以死在任何一个地方。
But God made him overdose in front of our window as a gift.
但上帝把他送到我们窗前死,这是神赐之礼。
And, yes, we are accepting that gift because you only live once. Yolo.
没错,因为人生只有一次,所以我们接受这份礼物。人一。
This isn't "yolo", It's "hodo"" He only died once.
才不是,应该是"死一"。人只能死一次。
I'm surprised you aren't selling "hodo" T-shirts.
我真惊讶你们居然没把这句话印成T恤来卖。

打工姐妹花第三季

How dare you again? We are simply providing some comfort food to people who need comfort.
你怎么能这样说呢?我们只是给需要安慰的人提供一些安慰食物。
And, I might add, we are doing it with the utmost respect.
而且我要说,我们心怀着最崇高的敬意。
Knock, knock, knocking on the Apple store's door.
敲呀敲,敲开苹果专卖店的大门。
That's it, your business is booming. I want rent. 200. A year?
够了,你们现在生意好得不得了。我要收租金。200块。一年吗?
A month, and it's a bargain for my beautiful space.
是一个月,对于这么漂亮的地方算是很低啦。
This space is only beautiful because we made it beautiful.
这地方漂亮是因为我们把它变漂亮的。
Yeah, show 'em your bite marks!
对啊,给他看你的咬痕!
Max, I'd rather not.
麦克斯,我不要。
You will pay me $200 a month, and there is nothing you can do to change my mind!
你们一个月要交租金200块,我意已决,你们做什么都没有用!
Show him your bite marks! Fine!
给他看你的咬痕!好吧!
A rat bit her ass? Okay, 195.
她的屁股被老鼠咬了?好吧,那就收你们195块。
No rent, Han. That wasn't the deal you made us.
不许收租,阿憨。当初我们可不是这么说的。
This is not personal, it's business. I want a slice of grief pie!
这无关私人情谊,这是公事公办。人家也想分一杯羹嘛!
Show him your front bites!
给他看你前面的咬痕!
No! That's too personal.
不要!这太私密了。
Sorry you had to do that. So am I.
让你得秀咬痕真凄惨。我也这么觉得。
It's healing nicely. Don't lie to me.
伤口愈合得不错嘛。别骗我了。

分享到