郁金香狂热(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第64期 大结局
日期:2018-05-02 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Cornelis has a new life...
科内利斯有了新的生活…
...and a family to love.
…和充满爱的家庭
As do I.
我也是
Oopsy daisy!
戴西
Oh, look at this clever little girl!
看看这个聪明的小女孩
Sophia! Sophia!
索菲亚 索菲亚
Your story is only beginning, my little Sophia.
你的故事才刚刚开始 我小索菲亚
And now you know the truth.
现在你知道真相了
You're named for my dear friend,
你是我亲爱的朋友的名字
who, despite all the wrong she did,
不管她做错了什么
helped bring you into this world.
是她把你带入这个世界
Mommy, he's jumping around again. Oh, no.
妈妈 他又在跳了 不
Help your sister through.
帮妹渡过难关
Jacob, make room for your sister. Daniel.
雅各布 给你的妹妹腾出地方 丹尼尔
Come to the table.
到桌边来
For what we are about to receive, O Lord,
主啊 我们所要领受的
for thy blessings and thy bounty
为了你的祝福和你的恩惠
from the harvest of the land and the oceans.
从陆地和海洋的收获
And for this house of Mr. Sandvoort,
圣德沃先生的房子
bless him and his new family in the Indies.
保佑他和他在印度的新家庭
For everything that we have,
为我们所拥有的一切
in good times and bad, now and forever.
无论时好时坏 现在和永远
May your servants be truly thankful.
愿你的仆人真的心存感激
It was Mr. Sandvoort's desire
这是圣德沃先生的愿望
Willem and I should live in his house,
威廉和我应该住在他的房子里
and bring you up as the daughter that Sophia gave him.
把你当作索菲亚的女儿
But now you know why we have always loved you as our own.
现在你明白为何我们一直都爱着你
Our firstborn, Willem's and mine,
我们的长女 威廉的和我的
because that is what you were,
因为这才是你
and always have been.
一直都是
My own Sophia.
我自己的索菲亚
Amen.
阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
重点讲解

beginning of sth
the time when sth starts; the first part of an event, a story, etc.
开头;开端;开始部份
We're going to Japan at the beginning of July.
我们七月初要去日本。
She's been working there since the beginning of last summer.
她自从上个夏初起就一直在那里工作。
We missed the beginning of the movie.
我们错过了电影的开头部份。

harvest
the crops, or the amount of crops, cut and gathered
收成;收获量
the grain harvest
谷物的收成
a good / bad harvest (= a lot of crops or few crops)
丰收;歉收
(figurative) The appeal produced a rich harvest of blankets, medicines and clothing.
呼吁的成果颇丰,收到了大批毛毯、药物和衣服。

thankful
thankful for sth
thankful to do sth
thankful that...

pleased about sth good that has happened, or sth bad that has not happened
感谢;感激;欣慰
I was thankful to see they'd all arrived safely.
看到他们都平安到达,我感到欣慰。
He wasn't badly hurt—that's something to be thankful for.
他的伤不重,这倒是值得庆幸。
I was thankful that he hadn't been hurt.
他没有受伤,我感到很欣慰。

视频及简介
电影是在郁金香狂热背景下发生的,讲述了一名已婚女子与其雇来画像的穷画匠之间的爱情故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • figurativeadj. 比喻的,形容多的,修饰丰富的
  • appealn. 恳求,上诉,吸引力 n. 诉诸裁决 v. 求助,诉