郁金香狂热(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第60期 科内利斯的遗书
日期:2018-04-28 09:08

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Let her stay gone, sir.
让她离开吧 先生
Let her stay dead.
让她继续死吧
She was driven by madness.
她被疯狂所驱使
We all were.
我们都是
It's all right.
没事了
"Mistress Maria,
玛丽亚小姐
" so I would address you on your marriage,
我会在你婚礼上致辞
" which in faith, must follow hard upon.
持以信仰
" And may God bless it and bless your child.
愿上帝保佑你的孩子
"The house of the trader Sandvo has fallen into desolation
商人圣德沃的家已经颓败
" yet I will not have it shuttered.
但我不会关闭之
" And although I know that you were complicit
虽然我知道你是同谋
" in this deceitful act, Maria,
于此欺骗勾当 玛丽亚
" I absolve you, as I, too, have sinned.
我赦免你 因为我也犯了罪
"For I bought Sophia like fine silver or a precious painting.
因为我买下了索菲亚 如同精美的银器或珍贵的画
"And, in my desire for a child, I treated her badly.
我极度渴求孩子的愿望 我对待她不好
"Good fortune be with you, Mistress Maria.
祝你好运 玛丽亚小姐
"Fill the house with new life, for it is yours.
让这房子充满新生吧 房子归你了
"But, in return, you must protec my name and preserve my legacy,
但是作为回报 你必须保护我的名字 并保存我的遗产
"As in the eyes of the world, this child is my heir.
在世人眼中 这个孩子是我的继承人
"It is only you and Willem who can know the truth.
只有你和威廉才能知道真相
"Tell no one. This is our secret to keep.
不要告诉任何人 保守秘密
"I wish you all happiness.
我希望你幸福终生
"I am to the Indies. Farewell."
我去印度了 永别了
重点讲解

adress
to make a formal speech to a group of people
演说;演讲
to address a meeting
在会议上发表演讲

heir
heir to sth
heir of sb

a person who has the legal right to receive sb's property, money or title when that person dies
继承人;后嗣
to be heir to a large fortune
是大笔财产的继承人
the heir to the throne (= the person who will be the next king or queen)
王位继承人

complicit
complicit in sb
complicit with sb
complicit with sth

involved with other people in sth wrong or illegal
(与某人或某事)同谋的,串通的
Several officers were complicit in the cover-up.
几名军官串通一气隐瞒真相。

视频及简介
电影是在郁金香狂热背景下发生的,讲述了一名已婚女子与其雇来画像的穷画匠之间的爱情故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • preservev. 保存,保留,维护 n. 蜜饯,禁猎区
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民
  • desolationn. 荒芜,荒废,荒凉
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • deceitfuladj. 欺诈的,欺骗的
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地
  • farewelladj. 告别的 int. 再会,别了 n. 告别
  • absolvevt. 宣告 ... 无罪,赦免
  • legacyn. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物 adj. [计算机]旧系统