了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第53期 菲丽西得到表演资格
日期:2018-04-20 09:10

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Because it's always been a part of my life.
因为跳舞一直是我的梦想 是生命的一部分
It was there with my mom when I was a baby,
我还在襁褓中就和妈妈一起跳舞
and it's here now, thanks to Odette.
而现在我有了奥黛特
It allows me to live, to be myself.
我爱跳舞 舞蹈让我的人生有了意义
She should dance.
让她跳好了
That was very honest, Miss Le Haut, and brave.
勒奥小姐 你既诚实又勇敢
You have a future at the Opera, if you wish it.
若你仍愿意留在我的剧团里 我将非常欢迎
Felicie, tonight, you dance 'The Nutcracker'.
菲丽西 今晚的《胡桃夹子》将由你来演
Great job.
恭喜你了
Well done, my sweetness!
做的太棒了 我的小甜心们
OK. Bravo, bravo. Oh, bravo!
精彩绝伦
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Voilà!
完成了
I call them Pigeon Wings!
这就是第三代“鸡翼”
Wow! Great!
哇 真棒
But I'm not sure I want to test them.
不过我不是很想试用它
Live dangerously, Matty!
有点冒险精神好不好 马汀
I promise you they will almost certainly work.
我可以向你保证它能基本正常地运行
重点讲解

future
the possibility of being successful or surviving at a later time
前途;前程
She has a great future ahead of her.
她前程远大。
I can't see any future in this relationship.
我看不出这个关系会有什么前途。

test
to find out how much sb knows, or what they can do by asking them questions or giving them activities to perform
测验;考查
We test your English before deciding which class to put you in.
我们测验过你的英语后再决定把你分在哪一班。
Children are tested on core subjects at ages 7, 11 and 14.
儿童在7、11和14岁时要接受核心课程的测验。

honest
honest about sth
honest with sb

not hiding the truth about sth
坦率的;坦诚的
an honest answer
坦率的回答
Are you being completely honest about your feelings?
你丝毫没有隐瞒你的感情吗?
Thank you for being so honest with me.
感谢你对我这么坦诚。

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演
  • operan. 歌剧 n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览器软件
  • coren. 果心,核心,要点 vt. 挖去果核