遇见你之前(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第72期 别伤心 克拉克
日期:2018-02-23 10:54

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Open the doors, Clark
把门打开 克拉克
Come here
过来
Closer
靠近些
Look at me
看着我
Please, look at me
看看我吧
I can't

Tough
那可不行
I need to see that face
我想看看你的脸
I need to see that face of yours
我要看看你的脸
Even if it is all pink and blotchy
虽然你脸那么红雀斑那么多
You really are the most impossible man, Will Traynor
你这人真是不可理喻 威尔·特里纳
And the world will definitely be a better place without me
所以世界没有我会更美好
No

No, it won't
不会的
Don't be sad, Clark
别伤心 克拉克
Tell me something good
给我说点开心的事吧
Will you stay?
你会留下陪我吗
For as long as you want me to
让我待多久都行
Can you call my parents in?
叫我父母进来吧
重点讲解

blotchy
covered in blotches
有斑点的;有污点的
her blotchy and swollen face
她的布满黑斑的浮肿的脸

definitely
(informal) a way of emphasizing that sth is true and that there is no doubt about it
肯定;没问题;当然;确实
I definitely remember sending the letter.
我记得这封信肯定发出去了。
'Was it what you expected?' 'Yes, definitely.'
"那是你所期待的吗?" "当然是。"
'Do you plan to have children?' 'Definitely not!'
"你们打算要孩子吗?" "没这个打算!"

impossible
very difficult to deal with
难处的;很难对付的
I've been placed in an impossible position.
我陷入了进退维谷的境地。
Honestly, you're impossible at times!
说实话,你有时真令人难以忍受。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是小露做威尔护工挽救他的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的