遇见你之前(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第70期 路尊重威尔的选择
日期:2018-02-21 18:19

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I tried, Dad
我尽力了爸
I tried so hard
真的尽全力了
but I failed
可还是失败了
Who says you failed?
谁说你失败了
I'm not sure anyone in the world
恐怕这世上
could ever persuade that man
没有任何人能说服他
once he'd set his mind to something
一旦他下定了决心
You can't change who people are
你无法改变人的本性
Then what can you do?
那我该怎么做
You love them
给他们以爱
No one could have done more than you
没人能做得比你更好了
You have a heart as big as that castle and I love you for it
你的心和那座城堡一样宽阔 爸爸为你自豪
Have you seen them? Mr Traynor?
你见到特里纳先生了吗
They left. This morning
他们已经走了 今早走的
Dad, have I made a huge mistake?
爸 我是不是做错了
Call them
打电话给他们
You still have time
现在还来得及
Don't worry. Mum will come round
妈妈会理解的 别担心
I'll talk to her
我会跟她谈的
You're doing the right thing Lou
你做的没错路
You have to go
你必须得去找他
You were useless until you met him
是他造就了现在的你
重点讲解

mistake
an action or an opinion that is not correct, or that produces a result that you did not want
(言语或行为上的)错误,失误
It's easy to make a mistake.
犯错误很容易。
This letter is addressed to someone else—there must be some mistake.
这封信是给别人的——一定是搞错了。
It would be a mistake to ignore his opinion.
忽略他的意见是不对的。
Don't worry, we all make mistakes.
没关系,我们都会犯错。

useless
useless to do sth
useless doing sth

not useful; not doing or achieving what is needed or wanted
无用的;无效的;无价值的
This pen is useless.
这支笔没用了。
He knew it was useless to protest.
他知道抗议是徒劳的。
It's useless worrying about it.
为这事担心无济于事。

fail in sth
to not be successful in achieving sth
失败;未能(做到)
I failed in my attempt to persuade her.
我未能说服她。
Many diets fail because they are boring.
许多规定饮食因单调乏味都不奏效。
a failing school
一所失败的学校

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是小露做威尔护工挽救他的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说
  • castlen. 城堡 v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易位
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • protestn. 抗议,反对,声明 v. 抗议,反对,申明