(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Okay
好吧
Multiple bogeys on our six
有几个怪物在后面
Sir, I'll get them off our back
先生 我把他们从后面赶下去
I was a tail gunner for the Royal Air Force
我以前是皇家空军射击员
Locked and loaded, sir!
准备就绪 先生
Good. Love that!
好的 太好了
I got an idea. We're gonna change course
我有个主意 我们要改变航向
I want you to fly straight into that flaming eyeball
我要你直接飞到那个火焰眼球上
What? Barbara, trust me
什么 芭芭拉 相信我
All right. Let's do this
好的 我们出发吧
We got a giant sea monster 12 o'clock!
前方有一只巨大海怪
Got it
收到
We've got his attention. He's tracking us
我们引起了它的注意 他要攻击我们了
I've got you now
就要抓到你了
Eat dirt!
去死吧
Bob's your uncle, you ruddy duff cobblers!
看我的吧 你这个邪恶的蠢货
Okay, Babs, this is it
好的 芭芭拉 就这样
Fly us straight into that eye and wait for my signal
直接飞进那只眼睛 等我的口令
Can it come now?
现在行了吗
Can we make the signal thing happen?
你现在能说口令了吗
Almost there. Almost there!
快到了 快到了
Fire
开火吧
重点讲解
attention
注意;专心;留心;注意力
the report's attention to detail
报告对细节的注意
He turned his attention back to the road again.
他把注意力转回到道路上。
Small children have a very short attention span.
幼儿的注意力持续时间很短。
Please pay attention (= listen carefully) to what I am saying.
请注意听我讲的话。
track
(尤指用特殊电子设备)跟踪,追踪
We continued tracking the plane on our radar.
我们继续用雷达追踪那架飞机。
straight
直接;迳直;立即
Come straight home after school.
放学后直接回家来。
I was so tired I went straight to bed.
我太累,迳直上牀睡了。
She went straight from college to a top job.
她大学一毕业就干上了一份优越的工作。
I'm going to the library straight after the class.
我一下课就马上去图书馆。
视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蝙蝠侠与小丑斗智斗勇的故事。