生活大爆炸 第三季:第17集 魔戒争夺大战(上)
日期:2017-08-30 16:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?
为什么我总是出力
Well, it's very simple. In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose,
很简单啊 在我们这群一无所有的破烂科学家当中
I'm the smart one, Wolowitz is the funny one,
我负责动脑子 沃罗威茨负责搞笑
and Koothrappali is the lovable foreigner who struggles to understand our ways and fails.
库萨帕里是一个奋力想要融入我们的生活但是以失败告终的可爱的老外
That leaves you, by default, as the muscle.
你别无选择 只有肌肉男了
One more floor, and I'd be the pulled muscle.
再多搬一层 我就肌肉难了
Oh, it's about time. I'm starving.
来的正好 我要饿死了
Um, well, we didn't actually get Chinese food.
这个 其实我们没带中国菜回来
Why not? Don't panic.This is better.
为什么啊 淡定 这个更赞
Oh, no. You didn't trade the food for magic beans, did you?
不是吧 你们不会用食物换了魔豆吧
Of course not. And technically, magic beans would be food.
当然没有 况且严格来说 魔豆也是食物
Although eating them would be quite a waste, since you could plant them, and overnight, have a giant beanstalk,
虽然吃了它们怪浪费的 因为你可以种植它们 然后一夜之间 就会长成一株巨大的豆茎
which would provide enough roughage for a small city.
足够一个小城市吃的
Yeah, sometimes I don't listen. Sometimes I just watch your jaw go up and down.
其实有时候我根本没听你说话 只是看着你的下巴一上一下
We were on our way to the Chinese restaurant when we thought we saw Adam West,
我们去中餐馆的路上貌似看见了亚当·韦斯特 所以我们就跟着他走
Who's Adam West? Who's Adam West?!
谁是亚当·韦斯特 谁是亚当·韦斯特
Leonard, what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?
莱纳德 你们性交之后都聊些什么啊
My guess is, "Hey, four minutes! New record!"
我猜是 "哇塞 4分钟" "新纪录啊"
That's why I'm the funny one.
所以我才负责搞笑啊
Anyway, we followed the guy to this garage sale, and they had the coolest stuff.
反正呢 我们跟着他到了旧货出售摊儿 那卖的东西都超赞
They were closing up. We got this whole box for 60 bucks.
他们正好关门大甩卖 这一箱子东西才60块
We didn't even get to go through it all. There could be anything in here.
我们还没来得及看清都有什么呢 说不定有什么宝贝呢
There a new girlfriend in there? 'Cause you might need one.
看看有没有新女朋友 说不定你需要一个
No. But there is an original final draft Ghostbusters script with actual slime stains!
没有 不过有《捉鬼敢死队》的原版终稿 上面真的有黏液的污迹哎
Oh, you're right. It's Ghostbusters 2. Never mind.
你说得对 这个是《捉鬼敢死队2》没看头
Oh, my God. An Alf doll. When I was 11, my mother got me one to help me sleep after my dad left.
我滴神啊 是阿福娃娃 我11岁的时候 我妈在我爸去世之后给我买了一个 好让我能睡好觉
I used to pretend that my dad had moved to the planet Melmac, and Alf was going to bring him back to me.
我那时候会假装爸爸是去了蜜胺树脂星球 而阿福会把他带回我身边的
But he never did. Where's my daddy, puppet?
但它从来也没有 我爸爸在哪儿 小玩偶
Where is he? That is so sad.
他在哪儿 太伤感了
No, what's sad is that you don't know Adam West was TV's Batman.
不 更伤感的是你居然不知道亚当·韦斯特是电视版蝙蝠侠的扮演者
Here's Spock's head with no body. Here's Mr.T's body with no head.
史波克的脑袋 T先生的身子
Oh, yeah, here's Spock's body with Mr.T's head.
啊在这儿 史波克的身子配T先生的脑袋
I pity the fool who's illogical.
我同情那些没有逻辑的傻瓜
Okay, I'm just gonna go home and make a grilled cheese and windowshop on eHarmony. Okay, bye.
好吧 我要回家了 做一个烤干酪 然后上eHarmony意淫去 好的 拜拜
Okay. Ooh, look, an Indiana Jones connectthedots. And an Aquaman action figure.
妥了 哇塞 快看《夺宝奇兵》的连连看 还有潜水侠的手办
Looks like someone drew a penis on him. Ooh, that'll come off.
好像有人给他画了个小弟弟 没事儿 看我擦掉
You see what you're doing?
我们都看不下去了喂
Stop that. Fascinating. What?
停下 真赞啊 什么东西
It appears to be a Lord of the Rings ring. Oh. It's even got the Elvish engraving on it.
是《魔戒》里的魔戒 上面居然还刻着精灵语呢
It's not Elvish. It's the language of Mordor written in Elvish script.
不是精灵语 是用精灵语的字母写的魔多语
"One Ring to rule them all." "One Ring to find them."
"魔戒全属至尊御" "至尊指引诸魔戒"
"One Ring to bring them all.""And in the darkness bind them."
"至尊魔戒唤众戒""众戒归一黑暗中"
Holy crap, are we nerdy.
我靠 咱们好宅啊
So, I was doing some checking on the ring.
我调查了一下这个魔戒
Hold on. Sheldon, is there ketchup on that table? Yes, there is.
等下 谢尔顿 那边桌子上的是番茄酱吗 是滴
Oh, here's a fun fact. Ketchup started out as a general term for sauce,
有个好玩的事儿 最初的时候 番茄酱是酱汁的总称
typically made of mushrooms or fish brine with herbs and spices.
特别是那些加了草本植物和香料的蘑菇或腌鱼
Some popular early main ingredients included blueberry, anchovy, oyster, kidney bean and grape.
早期流行的主材料包括蓝莓 凤尾鱼 牡蛎 四季豆 还有葡萄
No, that's okay. I'll get it.
没事儿 我去拿
Listen, I was looking at the ring, and it seemed a little weird. No copyright notice on it.
听我说 我仔细观察了魔戒 看上去有点奇怪 上面竟然没有版权声明
So, I took it down to this buddy of mine who deals with shall we say the seedy underbelly of the collectibles world.
所以我就拿给我一个哥们儿看 这么说吧 他专门和收藏界的黑市做交易
Seedy underbelly? You know, your black market phasers, your screenworn Lieutenant Uhura panties, that kind of stuff.
黑市 你那个黑市淘来的手提式相位枪 还有乌拉中尉在电影中穿过的内裤 就那些东西呗
Who's this mysterious buddy you suddenly have?
你这个神秘兄弟是谁
Just a guy. I know a guy.
就是我认识的一个家伙
Is it Eddie Crispo? No, I can't tell you who it is. Stop asking.
艾迪·克里斯波吗 我不能告诉你 别问了
Who else could it be? It has to be Eddie Crispo.
还能是谁 肯定是艾迪·克里斯波
I know lots of dangerous people, okay?
我认识很多黑道人物 好不好
Name one. Eddie Crispo.
说一个 艾迪·克里斯波
Anyway, he said this isn't a replica. It's the real deal.
不管怎样 他说这个不是仿品 而是真品
If you're suggesting that that is the actual ring of power forged by Sauron in Mount Doom,
如果你说这就是索伦在末日火山打造的至尊魔戒(指环王情节)
I look at you with an expression of exhaustion and ever so slight amusement.
我会用极为不屑和嘲笑的表情看着你
He's not saying it's a magic ring. You're not, are you?
他不是说这是魔戒 对吧
No, but it's close. Look at the markings inside. Those are production markings.
没错 但差不多 看里面的标记 那是生产标记
Nine rings were made for use in the Lord of the Rings movies.
为拍摄《指环王》共打造了九枚戒指
Three were given to members of the cast. The rest were destroyed. Except one. One was stolen.
三枚送给了剧中演员 剩下的都被销毁了 除了一枚 被偷的一枚
Gentlemen... this is the one ring. Mine!
先生们 这就是至尊魔戒 归我了
No, it is not yours. We all went in on the box together.
不 不是你的 我们一起去要的箱子
Well, yes, but I found it in the box, and the laws of maritime salvage clearly state
对 但是我在箱子里找到的 海难救助法明确规定
that the finder of a sunken treasure is the owner of the treasure.
找到沉海宝藏的人 即视为宝藏的主人
How is this maritime salvage?
这怎么符合海难救助法
Other than the lack of water, how is it not?
除了没有水 怎么不符合
Wait, wait. Sheldon, stop being crazy for a second. How much is something like this worth?
等等 谢尔顿 先别发疯 这种东西值多少钱
Well, it's tough to say since it's hot, but on the underground market, my guy figures...
这么抢手的东西很难估价 不过在黑市里 我朋友估价
Your guy Eddie Crispo? Yes. He figures ten, maybe 15 thousand.
你是指艾迪·克里斯波吧 是滴 他估价一万到一万五
Okay, that's a lot of money. The wise thing to do is invest it in something practical. Like a jet ski.
既然值这么多钱 明智之举是用它投资更实用的东西 比如水上摩托艇
Why do you want a jet ski?
你要摩托艇干嘛
All the wealthy and beautiful people in movies ride Jet Skis.
电影里有钱又帅的人都骑摩托艇
That can't just be a coincidence. We can't sell it.
这不可能是巧合 我们不能卖它
We have to keep it and love it and polish it, and only take it out occasionally
要保存它 珍惜它 爱护它 只能偶尔拿出来
when we go to the park and reenact our favorite scenes from the movies.
去公园里重演电影里喜欢的场景
It's sad how great that sounds.
听着有意思 其实很无聊
Guys, it's stolen. It should go back to Peter Jackson.
各位 这是偷来的 应该还给彼得·杰克逊(指环王导演)
He made the movies; it belongs to him. Fine.
他制作的电影 魔戒应该属于他 行啊
He can have it back as long as he promises to make me a hobbit in his next movie.
可以换给他 只要他答应让我演下一部电影里的霍比特人
There are no Jewish hobbits.
没有犹太霍比特人
Clearly, you've never been to my house for dinner on Rosh Hashanah.
显然你没在岁首节(犹太新年)来我家吃饭
We are not blackmailing Peter J...
我们不能敲诈彼得·杰
All right, where's the ring? You mean my ring?
够了 魔戒哪去了 你是说我的魔戒吗
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
The ring was unguarded. It was just sitting on the table. Anyone could have taken it.
魔戒无人看护 就这么放着台面 谁都能拿走
Proof? I did. Give me that. Look, let's be reasonable.
证据 我拿了 给我 大家理智点
We all want to do different things with the ring, but your ideas are stupid, and I want a jet ski.
我们都对魔戒抱有不同的想法 但你们的想法太傻 我要的可是摩托艇
I found it. The ring is mine.
我找到的 魔戒是我的
I don't understand why in this group I never get my way.
我不明白 为啥每次都不能我说了算
You always get your way. I'll stipulate to that if you give me the ring.
有哪次不是你说了算 你把魔戒给我 才是每次我说了算
Hey, guys. Enjoying your food that I actually brought you instead of promising food, but bringing you a box of random crap?
各位 喜欢我给你们上的不是你们点的菜 是我随意找的一堆垃圾
Yeah, it's delicious. The sarcasm's a little stale, though.
很好吃 就是讽刺的话不太新鲜
Hey, how about this? Until we figure out what to do with the ring, Penny holds on to it.
要不这样吧 确定如何处理魔戒前由佩妮来保管
What ring? This ring. Looking for something?
什么戒指 这枚戒指 在找东西吗
Will you hold on to this for a couple of days?
你能保管几天吗
Why? It's a prop from a movie, and we're kind of fighting over it.
为什么 这是部电影的道具 我们正为此争吵呢
Okay, just to be clear, the first piece of jewelry my boyfriend gives me is a prop from a movie, and I don't even get to keep it?
只想说清楚 我男朋友给我的第一件珠宝是电影里的道具 而且我还不能拥有它
If you had gone out with me three years ago,
如果你三年前跟了我
by now, you'd have my great Aunt Ida's brooch that she smuggled out of occupied Belgium in a cat.
你现在应该能收到我姑婆艾达塞进猫肚子从德占比利时偷运出的胸针
How am I looking now?
现在感觉我还好吧
You hit me! I'm bleeding! What was that?
你打我 我在流血 什么情况
Sheldon tried to take the ring and I punched him. That's my girl.
谢尔顿想偷魔戒 我给了他一拳 干得好

分享到